• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

I owe you all an apology... I’m told the woodgate info maybe incorrect

Nobody can spoil my good mood, I appreciate any info however wrong or right it may be. It gives us something to argue about.

I owe you all an apology... I’m told the woodgate info maybe incorrect

You've just re-made my day after the Pulis news

Smoggydownsouth - no apology needed. We are grateful for the info and you shown in past and today some of the info you get is correct. In any event I dont want Woodgate as boss so if anything we should be thanking you for that too

SkyBet have Danny Cowley at 14/1..

..unfortunately they have Woodgate at 2/5.

To be fair the odds are all driven by where people are betting... Woodgate getting the job is in the national media coverage at the moment so that could be why the odds are that short

I think Woodgate is gonna be the fall back option. For me I'd like to see any of these.

Arteta, Jokanovic, Van Broknkhaust, Reiziger.

Depends on our budget and goals I imagine. But Vickers latest article clearly says we are looking to change tact completely to an attacking style.