oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

I thought Reizeiger was getting promoted at Ajax. Just speculating In my head. Happy for names to be added removed. I wonder if we can get a consensus by the end of the day?

Kompany now he’s left City?

Didn't Tomlin turn him inside out?Nowt to do with the thread I know, but He hasn't any experience of management at least Woodgate was assistant manager

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

The thing that always worries me about Scandinavian managers is will they set their teams up with that aggressive edge with 2 or 3 dirty *** rather than 11 footballers. Idk I just get the impression their teams are to ‘nice’ for English football. Same for the Dutch ones.

Certainly a good point. 

I'd imagine managers are well aware of that. Still, I'd rate him perfectly capable of building a team over 2-3 seasons. I'd imagine Hjulmand would want a team where he's allowed to have 2 "free" seasons.

I have some doubts whether fans would be behind him all the way, though.

Nixon wasn’t far off on Pulis’ pay. He was getting £3.5m per year. Has to go down as Gibson’s worst appointment.

He also got a small percentage of sales

If this last part is true in particular then I've given up completely on Gibsons judgement. Nixon's comments also lend credence to the impression I got from gibsons comments that this was pulis's choice and not his.

It’s more common than you’d hope to be honest. Holloway at Blackpool got 10% of both incomings and outgoings.

Nixon wasn’t far off on Pulis’ pay. He was getting £3.5m per year. Has to go down as Gibson’s worst appointment.

If this last part is true in particular then I've given up completely on Gibsons judgement. Nixon's comments also lend credence to the impression I got from gibsons comments that this was pulis's choice and not his.

It’s more common than you’d hope to be honest. Holloway at Blackpool got 10% of both incomings and outgoings.

Pulis was 8% apparently

Pulis was 8% apparently

No wonder he wanted to sell Traore despite publicly saying he wanted him to stay!

Pulis was 8% apparently

No wonder he wanted to sell Traore despite publicly saying he wanted him to stay!

Would it honestly surprise you if it wasn’t Traores agent who leaked that clause or pushed the deal forward?

He pocketed £2.5m from the sale of our 2 best forwards, it’s sickening.

So if the info is correct.. pulis was on 3.5mil a year.

18 months on that is 5.25mil.

A further 12 months pay off on a lower wage is just over another million.

8% of sales of Christie, bamford, traore and Gibson is about 4mil.

Not counting if he gets pay offs when we buy players and if the rumours are true that we paid off his legal bills and the inevitable bonus he had when we got to the play offs last season, that's already over 10mil weve spent on this disaster. And the man has the cheek to talk about how monk overspent and crippled the club.

How are we supposed to trust Gibson to make a good appointment after that?

So if the info is correct.. pulis was on 3.5mil a year.

18 months on that is 5.25mil.

A further 12 months pay off on a lower wage is just over another million.

8% of sales of Christie, bamford, traore and Gibson is about 4mil.

Not counting if he gets pay offs when we buy players and if the rumours are true that we paid off his legal bills and the inevitable bonus he had when we got to the play offs last season, that's already over 10mil weve spent on this disaster. And the man has the cheek to talk about how monk overspent and crippled the club.

How are we supposed to trust Gibson to make a good appointment after that?

Yeah I think that’s what annoyed me most about him. Constantly banging on about how much money had been spent when he was rinsing us dry. Such a ***.

Would also add weight to the rumour I was told but didn’t believe that we pulled Traores new contract off the table forcing him to leave as he was desperate to stay

Incredible.

This ***ing club at times.

Would also add weight to the rumour I was told but didn’t believe that we pulled Traores new contract off the table forcing him to leave as he was desperate to stay

That's effing typical, Adama is starting to show his potential so Pulis throws him under the bus !

That's effing typical, Adama is starting to show his potential so Pulis throws him under the bus !

As I said I don’t know if there is any truth to it