oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

Thanks to Lurker and SDS for the info you are kind to share. It's apreciated!

Any new rumors on who we will get as manager?

I would really like a "foreign manager" with good overseas contacts .. If we are on a budget, the gems can be found in Europe without costing a fortune.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

Would also add weight to the rumour I was told but didn’t believe that we pulled Traores new contract off the table forcing him to leave as he was desperate to stay

That's effing typical, Adama is starting to show his potential so Pulis throws him under the bus !

As I said I don’t know if there is any truth to it

SDS From what we've seen it probably isn't far off, thanks for the rumours.

I would really like a "foreign manager" with good overseas contacts .. If we are on a budget, the gems can be found in Europe without costing a fortune.

Another gem like Uwe Fuchs would be nice.

Another gem like Uwe Fuchs would be nice.

And mikkel Beck or Fjortoft :P

doesn’t just play rubbish football he gets rid of your best players and pockets the money aswell. Wasn’t it rumoured that Gibson wasn’t fussed about leaving either.

Total false ***ing economy pulis, wow he brought in £40m but also wasted £20 on rubbish and apparently took £10m for himself. Total net of +£10m for a year and a half of crap and a 7th place finish.

Bravo boro

The information is fantastic, now all we need are the six name's or at least how many are foreign? If Gibsons looking that way you would have thought four from six?

I'm being very greedy

You can guarantee woodgate is one, so now you need only 5.

My personal opinion would be

Woodgate

Cook

Arteta

Cowley

Walter

Based on nothing other than rumours and the betting odds list haha

So if the info is correct.. pulis was on 3.5mil a year.

18 months on that is 5.25mil.

A further 12 months pay off on a lower wage is just over another million.

8% of sales of Christie, bamford, traore and Gibson is about 4mil.

Not counting if he gets pay offs when we buy players and if the rumours are true that we paid off his legal bills and the inevitable bonus he had when we got to the play offs last season, that's already over 10mil weve spent on this disaster. And the  man has the cheek to talk about how monk overspent and crippled the club.

How are we supposed to trust Gibson to make a good appointment after that?

You missed Fabio off that list and of course Pulis wanted to sell Assombalonga in January as well but the club blocked it.  Not to mention that Gibson's value the previous summer would have been higher but we got him to stay and then Pulis benefits from that  :funny:

If there is any truth on what is being reported in this forum then I am really disappointed in Gibson. Why would you ever ever agree to some of this ridiculous (if true) clauses. If true then Pullis has basically come get as much out of the club as possible whilst hoping to get us promoted. Wouldn't surprise me if we see a motivated Boro next year regardless of the manager. Who would ever want to play for that Pratt if that's the deal he was on. Mind boggling and stupid.

Managers getting a percentage of sales is more common than you would think.

I think it used to be but it's not as common now as they often aren't the people making decisions on who to buy and sell.