oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

So who do we now believe are the six being interviewed?

Woodgate

Cowley

GVB

REIZIGER

Struggling now

Neville ?

Houghton?

Although I would have thought more foreign names?

Current thoughts boy's

If the drop to 20k a week for TP was correct I can't see Neville or Houghton taking the job for that wage

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

So who do we now believe are the six being interviewed?

Woodgate

Cowley

GVB

REIZIGER

Struggling now

Neville ?

Houghton?

Although I would have thought more foreign names?

Current thoughts boy's

If the drop to 20k a week for TP was correct I can't see Neville or Houghton taking the job for that wage

Neville's on less than £200k per year.

Who was it that said pulis wage would of dropped to £20k a week if he had stayed?

Alan Nixon, who also thinks that a manager who's contract ran out got a 1 year payout...

Who was it that said pulis wage would of dropped to £20k a week if he had stayed?

I think it was a journo but someone on here made a similar comment but perhaps without the actual numbers I believe.

Alan Nixon, who also thinks that a manager who's contract ran out got a 1 year payout...

The man knows his stuff :liar: Wonder if he says stuff like that just so his name can be mentioned on various message boards like this.

I like the idea of Stendel from Barnsley. Young manager with a couple of years experience, was harshly sacked at Hannover and just off the back of an excellent season with Barnsley. Watching that video someone posted the other day about their season, it seems he plays an adventurous style, is loved by the fans and obviously got them promoted.

Arteta, Hughton, Cowley. That’s the three that I’d have in that order. Genuinely think it’ll be Woody though, and there’ll be a lot of disappointed people on Teesside.

I thought it was Nixon.

So he contradicted himself going from pulis having a 12 month rolling contract one day to pulis leaving because he would of had to take a pay cut to get a new 12 month deal the next day. Suppose if he makes enough different claims he’ll get one right.

City was artetas first coaching role and as far as I can see hes never had an extension or anything to his original contract so I dont think hell be on mad wages at the moment, certainly no more than what karanka would have been on at Madrid or was being offered by Chelsea.

It really depends on how grounded the guy is, hell know that taking a championship job could well be a better long term prospect than jumping straight into a top tier job where the pressure is really on and reputations can be destroyed within a year