oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

I really don’t understand the Woody hate . He may or may not get the job but just because he worked under Boolis it doesn’t mean they are the same.

As for me I would love to see Mogga back but can’t see it happening

Of the others I am sceptical at getting the latest German off the rank just cos everyone else has one

End of the day anyone is a step up on the last fella so he will get my support

I don't hate Woody at all, I just have doubts about whether he's really capable. I'd much rather MFC hired a manager with a bit of management experience, which Woody doesn't have. I don't care whether he's German, Italian, Spanish or Iranian as long as he can do the job.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

Level 42!

But inside I am still a teenage fåck up ..

I have a gut feeling, that something nice is happening with recruitment, style and getting the right feeling back about the Boro...

No real concrete links as yet but based on people mentioned in the odds market my top 5 would be"

1. Tedesco

2. Van Bronkhurst

3. Arteta

4. Reizeger

5. Hughton

It seems the ones I want are currently outsiders in the betting market. Hope that changes.

Apologies if I spelt any of the above names wrong.

I bet CT won't tell us his/her/it's age...

CT is like The Highlander so I’d guess at about 873yrs old. Also it’s impossible to guess its gender why do you think it calls itself “Changing Times” ;)

I bet CT won't tell us his/her/it's age...

CT is like The Highlander so I’d guess at about 873yrs old. Also it’s impossible to guess its gender why do you think it calls itself “Changing Times” ;)

I always thought it was to do with article of the same name on the wall in swatters Carr. But your immortal hermaphrodite theory could well be true.

I think all the coaching staff going points to it not going to be woodie. As a rookie manager he will need a good support team around him and I can't see gibbo allowing him to build this support.

Chances are all Pulis' back room staff had the same length contract as him, his runs out 31/5 or 30/6 so will there's and they have been told you might as well go now.

I think all the coaching staff going points to it not going to be woodie. As a rookie manager he will need a good support team around him and I can't see gibbo allowing him to build this support.

Could be woody as manager and a more experienced director of football to oversee the hiring of coaches.

I don't think we'll hear until the end of the week at the earliest.

Also, I don't think the backroom staff going has any bearing on the managerial decision. They were all brought in by Pulis so no surprise they're going. If other backroom staff had gone then I agree it would to point to a decision being imminent.

I'm 31.

is Eusebio Di Francesco  a realistic or sensible shout .  Just asking in general really .

currently out of work and did great things with Sassoualo a few seasons back .  might be a level above our range though wages and ambition wise.  but hey ,hes available . foreign,  and not woodgate .

I really don’t understand the Woody hate . He may or may not get the job but just because he worked under Boolis it doesn’t mean they are the same.

As for me I would love to see Mogga back but can’t see it happening

Of the others I am sceptical at getting the latest German off the rank just cos everyone else has one

End of the day anyone is a step up on the last fella so he will get my support

Agree,When your assistant manager you don't do something different from what your told to do,Woody might have his own ideas,who knows,I'll get behind him