oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

still think Stendel is a good outside bet.  theres a post somewhere i read where Barnsley are worried about Leeds and Boro  keeping tabs on him.  could be the Karanka type,under the radar choice.  ticks plenty of boxes for me .

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

Echo seem to think it's one of Jokanovic, Woodgate, Terry or Heckingbottom.

Jokanovic is qualified but pricey, Woodgate's only qualification seems to be the squad loves him and he's a Boro lad and Heckingbottom is a League 1 standard manager for me not a fan at all.

So yeah looks like I'm on the John Terry train because it seems clear to me we're wincing at what Jokanovic would want. If the whole point is to have an 'overhaul' again this summer then how would appointing Woodgate who's been in the middle of the failure change or help anything?

John Terry would at least be an interesting ride, Woodgate shouldn't be anywhere near the job love Woody as a player but you can't just walk into this kind of mess when you're a part of it he's way too involved to be objective on making personnel/executive changes at the club.

Now what the link is between Woodgate/Terry and 'attacking football' we supposedly want I have no idea.

For me Jokanavic has to be the priority but if its isn't possible financially to strike a deal with Jokanavic and it comes down to Woody or Terry then I'll have Woody all day long over Terry!

Apparently Michael Reizeger has a big willy. That might increase or decrease his odds of getting the job, I dunno.

If its big enough to fill three Prams Then Its big Enough,...How come this thread went from Managers to Peckers in a matter of minutes :blush: :blush: :blush:

Never helped me

Yeah, Reiziger having a big knob hasn't helped me either

I know an ex Boro player who told me this about Reizeger many years ago. Apparently he had to strap it up before training and games so that it didn't get in the way.

so he has a meat penis...... I can comfort you guys that you who have a blood penis probably is not smaller than the meaty one when you get an erection ;) Must be more comfy in life to have a blood penis rather than a meat.....

If its big enough to fill three Prams Then Its big Enough,...How come this thread went from Managers to Peckers in a matter of minutes :blush: :blush: :blush:

Never helped me

I know an ex Boro player who told me this about Reizeger many years ago. Apparently he had to strap it up before training and games so that it didn't get in the way.

so he has a meat penis...... I can comfort you guys that you who have a blood penis probably is not smaller than the meaty one when you get an erection ;) Must be more comfy in life to have a blood penis rather than a meat.....

Did you write 50 Shades of Gray?

Did you write 50 Shades of Gray?

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Penis..

Fined two weeks wages for drunkenly mocking American tourists in Heathrow Airport in the aftermath of the terrorist attacks of 9/11.

Charged with assault and affray after a confrontation with a nightclub bouncer in January 2002, Terry was suspended from England duty and subsequently missed out on the 2002 World Cup. He was later cleared of wounding with intent to cause grievous bodily harm, unlawful wounding, possessing a bottle as an offensive weapon and affray.

In February 2002 Terry was caught on CCTV urinating into a beer glass and dropping it on the floor of an Essex nightclub.

Fined £60 for parking his Bentley in a disabled bay.

In 2004, Terry was reported to have gambled up to £40,000 a week on horse and dog racing with Wayne Bridge and Scott Parker.

Sent off against Tottenham in November 2006 at White Hart Lane, and accused of racially abusing Ledley King. Questioned the integrity of referee Graham Poll, and was later fined £10,000 for inappropriate conduct.

Before marrying Toni Poole in 2007, admitted to cheating on his partner up to eight times. Jenny Barker, 17, claims that Terry cheated on Poole with her in a public car park.

Investigated by Chelsea and the FA for reportedly accepting a £10,000 bribe to show a reporter around the London club’s training ground without permission in 2009.

In 2009 the centre back’s father Ted Terry was filmed allegedly selling cocaine to an undercover reporter, months after his mother, Sue, and mother-in-law had been cautioned for shoplifting.

In January 2010 Terry was alleged to have had a four-month affair with Wayne Bridge’s girlfriend Vanessa Perroncel. Bridge was deemed as one of Terry’s best friends, and Perroncel was the mother of the left back’s child. Fabio Capello stripped Terry of the England captaincy due to the scandal, handing it to Rio Ferdinand.

Accused of racially abusing QPR defender Anton Ferdinand in a 1-0 defeat for Chelsea at Loftus Road in October 2011. Investigated by the FA and police, Terry will stand trial in July 2012.

Stripped of his country’s captaincy for the second time.

Add in his brothers discretion with the Fiancee of Dale Roberts (Ex Boro Youth) it doesnt sit well.

Fined two weeks wages for drunkenly mocking American tourists in Heathrow Airport in the aftermath of the terrorist attacks of 9/11.

Charged with assault and affray after a confrontation with a nightclub bouncer in January 2002, Terry was suspended from England duty and subsequently missed out on the 2002 World Cup. He was later cleared of wounding with intent to cause grievous bodily harm, unlawful wounding, possessing a bottle as an offensive weapon and affray.

In February 2002 Terry was caught on CCTV urinating into a beer glass and dropping it on the floor of an Essex nightclub.

In 2004, Terry was reported to have gambled up to £40,000 a week on horse and dog racing with Wayne Bridge and Scott Parker.

Sent off against Tottenham in November 2006 at White Hart Lane, and accused of racially abusing Ledley King. Questioned the integrity of referee Graham Poll, and was later fined £10,000 for inappropriate conduct.

Before marrying Toni Poole in 2007, admitted to cheating on his partner up to eight times. Jenny Barker, 17, claims that Terry cheated on Poole with her in a public car park.

Investigated by Chelsea and the FA for reportedly accepting a £10,000 bribe to show a reporter around the London club’s training ground without permission in 2009.

In 2009 the centre back’s father Ted Terry was filmed allegedly selling cocaine to an undercover reporter, months after his mother, Sue, and mother-in-law had been cautioned for shoplifting.

In January 2010 Terry was alleged to have had a four-month affair with Wayne Bridge’s girlfriend Vanessa Perroncel. Bridge was deemed as one of Terry’s best friends, and Perroncel was the mother of the left back’s child. Fabio Capello stripped Terry of the England captaincy due to the scandal, handing it to Rio Ferdinand.

Accused of racially abusing QPR defender Anton Ferdinand in a 1-0 defeat for Chelsea at Loftus Road in October 2011. Investigated by the FA and police, Terry will stand trial in July 2012.

Add in his brothers discretion with the Fiancee of Dale Roberts (Ex Boro Youth) it doesnt sit well.

People will say it doesnt matter if he gets results but it does to me. It's the same attitude to politics that means were looking at a country led by boris Johnson very soon. If we don't have morals and integrity what's the point?

Yeh but it doesn't make him a bad person, particularly in the football world!!!