• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

father ted reaction s GIF

Is that petty enough?

No.

Question:  How do you get the original post to quote as well as the reply?  So how do I quote the whole thing rather than just the reply.  Anybody know?

5 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

No.

Question:  How do you get the original post to quote as well as the reply?  So how do I quote the whole thing rather than just the reply.  Anybody know?

There’s a little + sign in the bottom left I think it’s to add more posts to a quote although I’ve not tried it yet 

32 minutes ago, Duvel said:

Yeah I for one would like to see more arguing on the forum, especially more of the petty stuff. 

No, you wouldn't. 

• Haha 1
Just now, sanddancer said:

Did I miss something, what’s happened to the layout or is it because I’m viewing on my ipad. Don’t like it one bit, give me back my forum. 

you missed the whole "forum going down for a day" thing then huh? You're gonna have to get used to it pal.

22 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Did I miss something, what’s happened to the layout or is it because I’m viewing on my ipad. Don’t like it one bit, give me back my forum. 

perfect place to ask

26 minutes ago, Brunners said:

you missed the whole "forum going down for a day" thing then huh? You're gonna have to get used to it pal.

You mean it’s deliberate, OMG no, why change something that’s not broken. I think it’s to sterile looking. 

to be honest, Grayson did well at Preston but thats still a bluff, can't see him at the U23 team either

what happened with Jokanovic at fulham this season? didn't follow that closely. was expecting comfortable survival rather than instant relegation