• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

steve gibson needs to sell up in my opinion as long as hes chairman we will be served up dross season after season he just makes the wrong decisions all the time we want a more younger ambitious chairman in 

• Confused 1
11 minutes ago, mj south said:

Why is king boro such a douche bag?

Be nice MJ ?

Deary me. I think I'll come back here after the new manager has been announced. At the moment, it's quite clear that nobody has any idea what's going on and the level of debate is on a par with a bunch of bored schoolkids on an outing.

1 hour ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Heard anything sds or lurker? Or even Raf?! 

RAF ‘liked’ someone’s post a few days ago but didn’t say anything so he’s lurking around.

Slavisa Jokanovic

5/4

Jonathan Woodgate

2/1

John Terry

6/1

Simon Grayson

6/1

Michael Reiziger

9/1

Paul Heckingbottom

12/1

Steve Round

12/1

Daniel Stendel

16/1

Mikel Arteta

16/1

Phil Neville

16/1

Steve round, mikel arteta and Phil Neville all in the betting now.

Will this be the week we announce our new manager? I hope so because he needs to get up to speed asap and decide who we will keep, sell and where to strengthen. 

Not sure how likely this logistically can be..... but with the announcement apparently being Tuesday or Wednesday I remember reading on here. I dont know if that was pure speculation, but that suggests to me that John Terry would be prepared to stay on board at Villa if they get promoted and he is content to be a Premier League First Team Coach for the foreseeable.

For this to happen of course it would mean that Gibbo has interviewed him knowing this, and hes largely convinced that hes a dead cert, to be the managerial prodigy we need to drive this club forward. 

It's just a little drunken conspiracy I conquered up staring at the ceiling last night, let's hope that's all it is.

With those who came down as well as those promoted to the division and also those teams that missed out through the play offs next season could become one of the hardest seasons to get promotion, it has to be right for all concerned otherwise it will be a long time before PL football is played at The Riverside.

The only tentative link that we have seen so far is Slavo that allows me to think that it is possible and that is partially down to his suppose demands.

Every year they come down and up , how many relegated teams fare well not many and as for those coming up I wouldn’t be worried about any of those. Don’t feel this year will be any worse/better than any other. In fact the clubs coming down aren’t any great size to be worried about they will cut there cloth accordingly and be ravaged of there best players by Prem league clubs. 

4 weeks until players report back for pre season training.

Whoever it is that’s coming in has work to do, pronto. Relationships to build, figure out what he has to work with. 

Heres hoping for a busy summer!