oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

13 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

Its auto corrected it everytime and I feel dirty ?

You should feel dirty!!! 

I bet you were on team negrAdo as well .. ( not knowing this... Just guessing and wanting a bit of drama tonight as well, cause there is quite quiet on the manager front and no civil war between DZ and the sandwich crew) 

Yaaawn 

• Haha 2
  • Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

Just now, SmogDane said:

You should feel dirty!!! 

I bet you were on team negrAdo as well .. ( not knowing this... Just guessing and wanting a bit of drama tonight as well, cause there is quite quiet on the manager front and no civil war between DZ and the sandwich crew) 

Yaaawn 

Negrado and Bramford home and away shirts for the prem season..

• Haha 2

Sounds like my mates Friday deadline is true. Think Jokanovic will lower his demands whether that be wages or staffing. Maybe he will do one so he doesn't have to do the other! 

29 minutes ago, Tudders80 said:

Sounds like my mates Friday deadline is true. Think Jokanovic will lower his demands whether that be wages or staffing. Maybe he will do one so he doesn't have to do the other! 

So jokanovic is our #1 option and he has till Friday to decide?

John Terry on his management plans after #avfc promotion: “It’s my ambition but I’m not thinking about that [now]. As a player I got to the heights I wanted to, but I firmly believe I’m a YTS again. I’m starting from the bottom. To learn off Dean [Smith] has been incredible.”

39 minutes ago, "KM" said:

John Terry on his management plans after #avfc promotion: “It’s my ambition but I’m not thinking about that [now]. As a player I got to the heights I wanted to, but I firmly believe I’m a YTS again. I’m starting from the bottom. To learn off Dean [Smith] has been incredible.”

Yeah read that... cross him off the list.

18 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Yeah read that... cross him off the list.

Which probably means it’s not a two horse race between Jokanovic and Woodgate unless SG has someone else lined up who we don’t know about.

I would still take Chris Hughton. I reckon if the Gazette didn’t put out the statement about Boro wanting to change their style a lot more Boro fans would be on the Hughton bandwagon. He’s a very good Championship manager and has proven himself in the Prem. 

But the problem is it sounds like he doesn’t want a Championship job.  

1 hour ago, LinoJo3 said:

So jokanovic is our #1 option and he has till Friday to decide?

That's what I was told the other night. Apparently job has been offered to him but not at the salary he wanted. Friday is deadline. Just what I was told though. Posted this on the night/morning I was told. Obviously its from a friend though who claims he isn't fully ITK but tends to know stuff prior to most (including me). Hope he's right and hope jok drops down to the offered amount (if true) though it sounda similar to what SDS suggested timewise. 

• Like 2

I think he was just trying his luck and will go for it.

Can’t see any other championship team paying him more than we would and definately can’t see him getting any premiership offers.

8 hours ago, LinoJo3 said:

I think he was just trying his luck and will go for it.

Can’t see any other championship team paying him more than we would and definately can’t see him getting any premiership offers.

Agreed, can't see any PL team wanting team wanting him. And if we can't afford him, there won't be a ton of available clubs out there who can.

3 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Agreed, can't see any PL team wanting team wanting him. And if we can't afford him, there won't be a ton of available clubs out there who can.

Are there any vacant PL jobs currently? I mean he could wait around to see if one pops up next year but that would mean he'd have been out of work for a year, earning a Championship managers wage is a long way from earning nothing...

10 hours ago, "KM" said:

What's a YTS?

Anyone think Souness might fancy it or is it too late now??? 

Didn’t he say in an interview last year with the Gazzette that it’s one of his biggest regrets not managing Boro and was heavily linked before Strachen?

19 minutes ago, Foogle said:

Are there any vacant PL jobs currently? I mean he could wait around to see if one pops up next year but that would mean he'd have been out of work for a year, earning a Championship managers wage is a long way from earning nothing...

Exactly..  his Prem CV is hardly glittering either after last year! I wonder if he may assess his options this week and decide Gibsons offer is the best he's going to get.

• Like 2