oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

58 minutes ago, Will said:

Yes. He’d have been lucky to be on 5k a week at Preston, must have the best agent in the world if he’s managed to get him 60k a week.

Yeah 5k a week at Preston.. but West Ham paid near 10 million for him, finances aren't their strong point.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Tom said:

I assume he means spending no money, tumbling down the divisions and generally being dog***

Pretty much this. 

11 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

If it’s woodgate then I think most of the stick will actually be indirectly aimed at Gibson, he’s the one employing him.

if woodgate gets the job then fair enough good on him, at the very least it will be interesting to see what he does as he clearly favours the approach we all want to see. 

Not the exciting choice but the end of defensive football. However someone made a good point that if he goes attacking and it doesn’t work will he have the know how/nerve to see it through or resort to hoofing?

How do we know what kind of football Woodgate favours? 

Just now, Duvel said:

He likes his wingers to use the full width of the pitch and get on the white lines.  

Maybe he'll bring in Robbie Fowler as his assistant.

• Haha 3
25 minutes ago, Ayresome7 said:

Imagine Woodgate's response to the fans after we fall to our 4th straight defeat 0-1 at home to Luton Town.

41UDJa94DAL._SX425_.jpg

Taking to twitter with the "isn't it *** nuts when people have a go at how *** our team is when they don't see what happens in the *** changing rooms but only see what happens on the pitch" tweet. 

44 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

Nice to see some good old fashioned Teesside negativity before a ball has even been kicked

Yeh it'll be a *** if he turns out to be one of the best young coaches/managers in the country damn. 

I think I've lost interest now. I personally don't know anything about woodgate but I imagine if he is given the job and it doesnt go the way we hope, then the criticism will be aimed at Gibson instead. 

I really hope that we give the job to an exciting manager, one who has proven pedigree of getting teams promoted. We are not a bad team, just need a decent manager in to make the most of them. 

• Like 1