• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

I'm not sure I buy the 'smokescreen' theory, but I definitely buy that Jokanovic is out of our budget. I think we're making a mistake if we go with Woodgate, I'm certain that there are better options in our price range.

I really hope if he does get the job, it's because he actually did well in the interview and has a clear plan of what to do with the club, and not just because he's a Teessider and won't cost that much.

• Like 1

Yeah, I didn't mean that the interviews were a smokescreen, just that Gibson went into them with Woodgate in mind, instead of going in with a more open mind. 

Either way, we'll soon find out. If Woodgate gets the job, he might go on to do well and I really hope he does. On the face of it just seems like a (potential) appointment that lacks ambition and adventure.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, "KM" said:

No disrespect to any of them but a lot of the ITK information provided so far this summer not just from them 3 has proven to be wide off the mark more often than not. Nobody knows anything other than Steve Gibson and those doing the deals.

cheers, Geoff 

33 minutes ago, D.Z. said:

Honestly, some posters on this forum doesn't know how lucky they are to get any of this information at times, it really pisses me off.

There we go

1 minute ago, D.Z. said:

It's alright for you, you don't get pelters thrown at you.

Maybe look at the manner you both post in and see the obvious difference for why your attitude may get people’s backs up compared to any of SDS, Raf or Lurker.

46 minutes ago, D.Z. said:

Honestly, some posters on this forum doesn't know how lucky they are to get any of this information at times, it really pisses me off.

I'm not referring to you btw, Jimmy.

This has got to be a windup

1 hour ago, Jimmy said:

I think all the people that have posted ITK information have all contradicted themselves several times with their own ITK information, so probably one thing that they said will turn out correct ?

Unless one of them is Steve Gibson's wife, not sure anyone will really have good information in my opinion. That being said I find it all entertaining so crack on.

Also, didn't someone say that Raf and DZ are brothers, so surely they should have the same 'source' or same info. I know if I knew something about Boro, I'd tell my brother.

I don't have a brother 

5 hours ago, LinoJo3 said:

I can’t see why we’d get kenyon involved if woodgate was the first choice all along, it just doesn’t add up.

As said Gibson had his shortlist after 1st round then handed them to Kenyon. Gibson has been out of country with some other business (believe new hotel stuff). Kenyon is a lot more involved with this club if not more than bauser now an unofficial chief executive as such.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, D.Z. said:

I'm not related to RAF, i'm Diggerlad's older brother. He's stopped posting on here because he actually is somewhat ITK yet got shot down for anything he posted on here, whether it turned out to be true or not.

Some people are just jealous that other posters have genuine connections to the club, it's pathetic at times.

I like to hear the rumours and understand that info can be on the money but also just rumours too - some people's reactions are pathetic considering posters are just passing on info they've been told, to people who basically ask for the info, to be then rubbished. 

It's a shame that's why your brother stopped posting because of this.