• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

We are allowing woodgate to appoint his own back room staff? This is going to go great

Allegedly. The idea is to have a DoF in place, Woodgate won't make any transfer decisions.

Again, this is all one big allegation :)

6 minutes ago, D.Z. said:

Allegedly. The idea is to have a DoF in place, Woodgate won't make any transfer decisions.

Again, this is all one big allegation ?

Any idea of who the DoF is?

As I said in my post last night, I don’t mean to offend any of the ITK’ers as their contributions cause serious debate and give everyone things to talk about. So on behalf of everyone I can say that we all appreciate any information that get posted. My point was a lot of it has been wide of the mark so far this summer but that doesn’t mean to say anyone should stop posting or get upset about it. Once again, any information is appreciated in this or the transfer thread. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, D.Z. said:

Woodgate is allegedly finalising his backroom staff before it's being announced. It has to be announced within the next two weeks as Gibson is going on holiday.

Good God! any names filtering through on that front?

I'm sure he will next an experienced assistant 

Just now, mj south said:

Not a clue on that i'm afraid. He'll definitely need an experienced assistant though. What's Hignett up to?

4 minutes ago, mj south said:

Schteve McClaren is available. He fits the Dutch market we are trying to tap into. 

• Haha 1

Does anyone else get the feeling that if it were not for the fans being vocally against Pulis, we would have offered him an extension? 

Just stinks to me that cause the fans chased Pulis off that Gibson is going to appoint another one of his mates...

Simon Grayson as Director of Football and Jonathan Woodgate as head coach.

Let that sink in.

I really hope these reports are wrong otherwise Gibson may well have lost the plot.