oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

2 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Tell you what... Woody is on a hiding to nothing, if he starts poorly then I fear for him and the club 

lets hope for an easy start when the fixtures come out, away the first 3 ?

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

The Gazette haven't wasted time debunking things today. Either they're very sure we've not discussed anything with either Rosenior or Simao or the club wants everyone to think that. Or both.

That being said, neither really fit the bill as someone who we know anything about and can really judge. Not much difference between judging them or Woodgate, in my eyes.

8 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Haha. Kasper Hjulman is a very boring name though. Looks like he is going to 2. Bundesliga now though. 

It was also the fact that I assume you have a foreign sounding name, something like Soren Bungabungasen perhaps?

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

It was also the fact that I assume you have a foreign sounding name, something like Soren Bungabungasen perhaps?

He's got a much more standard Scandinavian surname than that!

11 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

The Gazette haven't wasted time debunking things today. Either they're very sure we've not discussed anything with either Rosenior or Simao or the club wants everyone to think that. Or both.

That being said, neither really fit the bill as someone who we know anything about and can really judge. Not much difference between judging them or Woodgate, in my eyes.

I said earlier on to Brunners that I reckon the Gazette know who’s got/getting job so that’s why everyone is being ruled out.

Just now, "KM" said:

I said earlier on to Brunners that I reckon the Gazette know who’s got/getting job so that’s why everyone is being ruled out.

Honestly I don’t even think Gibson knows who’s got the job, lack of any announcement, looking at rumours posted and putting 2 and 2 together my gut feeling is we are waiting on a decision from jokanovic.

Maybe Woodgate' s got the job but the club hope they don't have to announce it and we all just forget about the whole thing. 

Then there'll just be a small paragraph in the Gazette announcing it the night before the first game. 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Maybe nobody has the job yet and that's why they haven't announced it?

I prefer to believe in a really far fetched conspiracy. 

4 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Maybe nobody has the job yet and that's why they haven't announced it?

Crazy talk. Clearly it's a conspiracy. 

Would anyone take karanka as Woody's dof? Might sound like mission Impossible, karanka bought wisely when he was allowed to and would be on hand to offer coaching advice.