oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

27 minutes ago, Sarumite said:

In theory you can change your goalkeeper at any point of the game from any player on the field of play.

The ball needs to be out of play and you have to inform the referee of the switch.

So it's not like rush keeper in the playground

I thought that someone had to be nominated as the GK though and that they had to wear a different kit to differentiate themselves from the other players?  I guess this isn't correct.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

Just now, Motor Mouth said:

I believe if it was gonna be Woodgate he would have been named a long time ago.

You've committed the grave error of assuming anything at the club makes sense.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Red Rocket said:

Pretty sure you live under the Transporter Bridge, CT. I wouldn't count you. ?

I can confirm this is true. He invited me to visit him one time and when I arrived he threw used hypodermic needles at me and chase me back to my car ?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Will said:

I can confirm this is true. He invited me to visit him one time and when I arrived he threw used hypodermic needles at me and chase me back to my car ?

I supplied those needles. Glad he put them to good use. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Will said:

Well I'm not going to throw perfectly good clean ones at you, am I? ?

• Haha 2

If Woodgate is appointed the club are going to look like a laughing stock. Rightly or wrongly the majority of fans will believe they were never serious about getting a proven manager. The trust between the fans and the club will be at a new low under Gibson's chairmanship.

They will have stretched out this interview process for weeks and in the end they went with Woodgate. It's embarassing.

• Like 1
Just now, TheHolgate said:

If Woodgate is appointed the club are going to look like a laughing stock. Rightly or wrongly the majority of fans will believe they were never serious about getting a proven manager. The trust between the fans and the club will be at a new low under Gibson's chairmanship.

They will have stretched out this interview process for weeks and in the end they went with Woodgate. It's embarassing.

I get the sense that you don't want to see him appointed manager?

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I thought that someone had to be nominated as the GK though and that they had to wear a different kit to differentiate themselves from the other players?  I guess this isn't correct.

You nominate who your keeper is at the start of the game.

If you were to swap, they'd need a keepers shirt. That shirt needs to be a uniquely coloured shirt on the pitch, so they can be easily distinguished in a bunch of players

Outfield players like Phil Jagielka have ended up playing in nets when all subs have been used for example.

17 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Well I'm not going to throw perfectly good clean ones at you, am I? ?

I suppose not, you could've refrained from making such a mess on my car though!