oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

29 minutes ago, J.T. said:

been nice if the club were just honest with us from the start for once. If we couldn’t afford Jokanovic, fine, just appoint Woodgate but don’t string us along for weeks only to end up with the inevitable. 

You mean like Steve Gibson doing an interview saying we have no money, will focus on youth and passing FFP?

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

You mean like Steve Gibson doing an interview saying we have no money, will focus on youth and passing FFP?

Why interview Jokanovic then, when it’s been well publicised in the press that his wage expectations are high?

26 minutes ago, Duvel said:

#Woodgateout

I might as well start the campaign 

Unbelievable. He hasn’t even been appointed and you want him out?

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

I didn't read any interviews in which Steve Gibson said we had no money.

However he did say, “Over the past 18 months Tony has been proactive, not only in the ambition to win football matches and promotion to the Premier League, but also in addressing our financial position in order to comply and respect the Championship Fair Play criteria. He has ensured that the club is stable and strong for the future. He leaves us in excellent condition."

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, BearSmog said:

#freeslavisajokanovic

If he was free I think we'd be quite happy to give him the job.  I think it's a gazillion quid that we'd need to spend on various things that's putting a spanner in the works.

7 minutes ago, Changing Times said:
37 minutes ago, BearSmog said:

#freeslavisajokanovic

If he was free I think we'd be quite happy to give him the job.  I think it's a gazillion quid that we'd need to spend on various things that's putting a spanner in the works.

I've heard he wants a solid gold mini-fridge in his office filled with the finest Serbian beer. 

22 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Unbelievable. He hasn’t even been appointed and you want him out?

Yeah I've given him enough time in the job and the football has been rubbish. He hasn't won a game yet. 

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
2 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

We haven’t even completed a pass with him as manager. Are we sure pulis left?

On 6/2/2019 at 12:13 AM, CWC said:

I have a conspiracy about pulis i think he is still involved with the club and he will tell the next manager what players to get i hope he convinces gayle to come or bolasie that would be great parting gift from pulis he has the power to convince people it would explain how we got mikel  

• Angry 1
17 minutes ago, Randy Sandwich said:

I'm pretty sure that was a joke 

The joke is on me I suppose. I just wish people could get behind whoever is appointed and support them from the off

56 minutes ago, J.T. said:

Why interview Jokanovic then, when it’s been well publicised in the press that his wage expectations are high?

Because a lot of fans would go crazy if we didn’t even explore the possibility. Maybe we thought we could negotiate a deal with him. Maybe we can but his other demands are just too much. 

• Like 1

I think something needs to happen this week, even if its just a statement from the club of some description. I think if we enter a 4th week still none the wiser fans will start to get restless and I think our lovely new forum may just implode. 

oh no help GIF by Space Chickens In Space

• Like 1