• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

Has anyone actually seen any abuse of Woodgate's wife? Obviously it'd be out of line if there was, but I've seen nothing so where's it been for it to be noticed? Seems an odd rumour to be doing the rounds that he's considering dropping out because of some loudmouth. I really don't believe that. 

Just now, chipchat said:

Has anyone actually seen any abuse of Woodgate's wife? Obviously it'd be out of line if there was, but I've seen nothing so where's it been for it to be noticed? Seems an odd rumour to be doing the rounds that he's considering dropping out because of some loudmouth. I really don't believe that. 

The people who do this are cowards. You can bet it was via direct message

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Randy Sandwich said:

It depends,  it took quite a lot of people around 12-18 months to get like that with Pulis.  I think it's unique because Woodgate shits on his own back yard so a lot of people know or think they know him and don't like his character - don't really see how that makes them numpties.  I mean your clueless - but want brownie points for blind loyalty to a bloke who was tearing the soul out of the club, I think you're a bigger numpty for that alone. 

I don't want anything from you guys tbh, my whole thing with Pulis was that it wasn't exclusively down to him. I feel confident that had he been given the room in the transfer windows to bring in all the players he wanted he'd have got us up easily. Whether you like his brand of football is another thing altogether, but everyone loves Karanka and he was dire - success breeds 'loyalty' at the end of the day.

And if it just takes a few months of inconsistent performances to start 'ripping the soul out of the club' then there are bigger problems to deal with than the manager. Are Boro fans really that emotionally uptight..?

• Confused 1
2 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

The people who do this are cowards. You can bet it was via direct message

Even so, reconsider launching a managerial career because of one idiot? I just don't see that happening. I have no doubt there's idiots out there who throw around such abuse - hell, I've had some myself - I just don't see the process where someone gets a message and that leads to him telling enough people he's considering dropping out of the job offer because of it that the rumour does the rounds. It's just weird to me. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, chipchat said:

Even so, reconsider launching a managerial career because of one idiot? I just don't see that happening. I have no doubt there's idiots out there who throw around such abuse - hell, I've had some myself - I just don't see the process where someone gets a message and that leads to him telling enough people he's considering dropping out of the job offer because of it that the rumour does the rounds. It's just weird to me. 

We don’t know what threats they are though. For all we know they could be death threats

3 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

We don’t know what threats they are though. For all we know they could be death threats

Well, for that you go to the police. And he'd have widespread support from the club and fans who'd oppose such comments as that. Obviously it's hard to know because it's just speculation - we don't know what has or hasn't been said - I'm just skeptical that online trolls might spark such a reaction, hence wondering if anyone had seen anything. Worst I've seen is someone posting "woodgate out" on his anniversary photo on Instagram. (And yes, whoever that idiot is is in the wrong too)

39 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Well I have no manager update just that currently no plans for a DOF whoever the manager is...

I’ve been wondering for a while, where all this talk of a DOF has come from. We’ve never had one before and Gibbo pretty much likes to function like one. 

If the club are short of money, it would be odd to appoint another employee on high wages. 

Does anyone know where this rumour came from?

1 minute ago, D.Z. said:

Maybe he reads this forum, or has friends who do? Or even worse, fmttm?

(Not about his wife, criticism of him in general.)

He possibly does. A lot of people on fmttm are quick to slander his reputation and badmouth him for the company he keeps, even a few on here are guilty. 

6 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

He possibly does. A lot of people on fmttm are quick to slander his reputation and badmouth him for the company he keeps, even a few on here are guilty. 

Regarding Woodgate it’s not much worse on fmttm than here.

if he doesn’t want a DoF because he wants to do it his way then fair enough. Sounds like a man who believes in himself and knows what kind of players he’d like to bring in. I’m beginning to warn to him. Granted it’s all just rumours but all the rumours are pointing in a positive direction regarding his approach.