oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

Not being funny but since when has DZ been ITK? Never. When has he had a reliable source? Never. He now has a reliable source that has seen texts (LOL) alongside a story line that wouldn’t look out of place in eastenders. All his “source” has said is it may or may not be woodgate essentially. Don’t get carried away on such a ridculous rumour from a member which has never provided solid information  in the past.

I’ve a reliable source also who said it might be Woodgate, but it also might not be because he doesn’t want to wear a cap and trackies on the sideline which Gibbo is demanding 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, chickenlunch said:

I don't want anything from you guys tbh, my whole thing with Pulis was that it wasn't exclusively down to him. I feel confident that had he been given the room in the transfer windows to bring in all the players he wanted he'd have got us up easily. Whether you like his brand of football is another thing altogether, but everyone loves Karanka and he was dire - success breeds 'loyalty' at the end of the day.

And if it just takes a few months of inconsistent performances to start 'ripping the soul out of the club' then there are bigger problems to deal with than the manager. Are Boro fans really that emotionally uptight..?

A few months of inconsistent performances? Maybe you don't actually grasp why people turned against him - bit silly calling them numpties when you have no idea why they turned against TP. 

No plans for a DoF definately does suggest to me jokanovic since the last big info we got said he doesn’t want one and DZ has been saying for weeks that it’s woodgate and a DoF.

Im putting my money on jokanovic and woodgate will be U23s manager, I’ve already got money on Slavisa at 4/1 thanks to that Simao story making his odds a bit longer!

12 minutes ago, BoroNut said:

Not being funny but since when has DZ been ITK? Never. When has he had a reliable source? Never. He now has a reliable source that has seen texts (LOL) alongside a story line that wouldn’t look out of place in eastenders. All his “source” has said is it may or may not be woodgate essentially. Don’t get carried away on such a ridculous rumour from a member which has never provided solid information  in the past.

I’ve a reliable source also who said it might be Woodgate, but it also might not be because he doesn’t want to wear a cap and trackies on the sideline which Gibbo is demanding 

Not being funny but when was the last time you contributed to this thread?

I'm just passing on what I've been told by someone close to the club, that's all. Just like SDS, Lurker, RAF Smog etc. They're not always right either.

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, chickenlunch said:

I don't want anything from you guys tbh, my whole thing with Pulis was that it wasn't exclusively down to him. I feel confident that had he been given the room in the transfer windows to bring in all the players he wanted he'd have got us up easily. Whether you like his brand of football is another thing altogether, but everyone loves Karanka and he was dire - success breeds 'loyalty' at the end of the day.

And if it just takes a few months of inconsistent performances to start 'ripping the soul out of the club' then there are bigger problems to deal with than the manager. Are Boro fans really that emotionally uptight..?

'Everyone' doesn't love Karanka. But the reason he's remembered more favourably than Pulis isn't just because he was successful. In Championship terms, we constantly improved under him, he brought fans back to the Riverside, and built a team that are our most fondly remembered since the UEFA cup runs.

He wasn't 'dire' either. We played some fantastic stuff under Karanka. It wasn't every week, granted, but it was better than anything we've seen since, and certainly better than anything Pulis served up.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, D.Z. said:

Not being funny but when was the last time you contributed to this thread?

I'm just passing on what I've been told by someone close to the club, that's all. Just like SDS, Lurker, RAF Smog etc. They're not always right either.

I like how you used the same opener as me ? and does it matter when I last contributed?

The other three generally are correct and at least come with solid info. All you’ve said is it may or may not be Woodgate.

im not having a go or accusing you of anything. Share your information if you want. I’m just pointing out to members that it’s entirely useless

45 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

He possibly does. A lot of people on fmttm are quick to slander his reputation and badmouth him for the company he keeps, even a few on here are guilty. 

The amount of times you see the same people saying the same negative things about him over and over. It's gone past sharing an opinion.

• Like 1

Currently in Sarajevo and lost my phone early Tuesday morning so have effectively been off the grid. Could someone please give me a breakdown of what I’ve missed the last 48 hrs or so 

3 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Currently in Sarajevo and lost my phone early Tuesday morning so have effectively been off the grid. Could someone please give me a breakdown of what I’ve missed the last 48 hrs or so 

Not alot

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Nothing

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Uwe said:

There was a very interesting conversation comparing the success of Aitor Karanka with that of Lennie Lawrence, not many joined in. 

Apart from that sweet FA.  

20 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

The amount of times you see the same people saying the same negative things about him over and over. It's gone past sharing an opinion.

I don't think he should mug old ladies though ?

17 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Barrymore.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

on the plus side, he's clearly loyal to his friends

36 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Couple of links popped up with Jorge Simao (who the Telegraph reckon had an interview with Gibson) and Liam Rosenior. Both dismissed by the Gazette within hours.