oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

19 minutes ago, Boranup said:

Gibson has had a nightmare since promotion in 2016. He's got everything he's done, wrong.

This.

He is a fantastic chairman and undoubtedly does what he thinks is best for the club. However, the club has been a disaster since the summer of 2016.

• Like 1
  • Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

Tony pulis one of the favourites for the Hull job. I feel we should put together a petition to ensure he isn't allowed to manage ever again. No football fan deserves him as their manager. Especially Hull fans who have an owner who wanted to change their name too. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Hobo said:

White people do not suffer from systemic racism. They are not historically oppressed.  So, no, that would be stupid. 

Where did you get this information from?

Whites have been used as slaves since before Roman times - I'd class that as historically opressed

45 minutes ago, Randy Sandwich said:

Lee Bowyer still hasn't got a contract, I'd have a punt on him

Woodgate would love Boywer as his assistant I'd imagine. They'll be reminiscing about the good all days running wild and free through Leeds city centre. 

49 minutes ago, Randy Sandwich said:

Where did you get this information from?

Whites have been used as slaves since before Roman times - I'd class that as historically opressed

Ridiculous. Any attempt to equate the racism, prejudice and long term suffering of PoC under the hegemonic white systems of power is laughable.  

But how about we get back to manager talk. 

6 hours ago, Hobo said:

White people do not suffer from systemic racism. They are not historically oppressed.  So, no, that would be stupid. 

I've been historically oppressed on Oneboro and because I'm so likeable the only reason that I can think of is because I'm white ?

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I really liked watching his Charlton team in the playoffs, thought they played some great stuff.

Yeah I really liked that bit where they beat Sunderland right at the end.  It was funny.