• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Johnmfc81 said:

What if it was Otto as manager, rather than DOF I thought someone said woody wasn't keen on a DoF or am I getting my wires crossed? 

Someone said Jokanovic wasn’t keen on a DoF. Not sure about woodgate

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

could we realistically have a full squad overhaul whilst losing parachutes and pass ffp?

No I agree that we have no other real alternative. 

More frustrated that its come to this after the "work" of Pulis. Selling our best has got us in a worse off position whilst Pulis has got a percentage of the profit.

1 hour ago, Tudders80 said:

I'm going to go full Denzel Zanzibar on you and point out that I posted something along these lines a page before, and If it happens then I'm in the know, completely. It wasn't a guess, or a hope, it was my source. But I can't let you know he told me because he signed a NDA ??

I suggested Him on the 16th May and I know nowt, but he was an excellent footballer.

Swansea are apparently set to announce Steve Cooper, the England Under 17 manager, as their new manager to replace Graham Potter. I admire Swansea for the way they strictly have their club philosophy and are open target managers of low reputations from far and wide that fit into the club philosophy. This sort of approach is starting to become more common among English clubs who are moving away from the traditional old school managers. That's what I hope us appointing Woodgate will signify as I'm disenchanted with our lack of a club philosophy and long term plan.

On 6/6/2019 at 6:53 PM, Randy Sandwich said:

A few months of inconsistent performances? Maybe you don't actually grasp why people turned against him - bit silly calling them numpties when you have no idea why they turned against TP. 

apparently he was ripping the 'soul' out of the club ..do me a favour. Tbh, if anything it gave most Boro fans the opportunity to do what they do best and moan..!

11 minutes ago, chickenlunch said:

apparently he was ripping the 'soul' out of the club ..do me a favour. Tbh, if anything it gave most Boro fans the opportunity to do what they do best and moan..!

Hard to handle the irony, moaning about moaning fans... To many of our ‘super fans’ confuse pointing out obvious short comings for ‘negativity’. 

imo boro fans did what they do best at home vs Brighton 2016.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Today could well be known as happy Simon Grayson day.... just let that sink in .... UTB 

Please say this is a joke?. I thought the Evening Gazette has already ruled him out along with everyone else but Woodgate.

25 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Today could well be known as happy Simon Grayson day.... just let that sink in .... UTB 

This has to be a joke surely? At least with woodgate you could say Gibson was just scratching his ‘jobs for the boys’ itch. 

If we get Grayson that means we’ve actually put effort into finding someone from outside, and that’s the best we could do...

This information if true certainly does not ignite any passion whatsoever, no disrespect to Mr Grayson but he has hardly set the world on fire and has always been dismissed with whatever club he has been working with. Indeed would rather have his namesake and who is no longer with us just so we could all shout "shut that door"!

Not been an advocate of Woodgate but give me Johnathon over Larry's brother anytime!

12 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

This information if true certainly does not ignite any passion whatsoever, no disrespect to Mr Grayson but he has hardly set the world on fire and has always been dismissed with whatever club he has been working with. Indeed would rather have his namesake and who is no longer with us just so we could all shout "shut that door"!

Not been an advocate of Woodgate but give me Johnathon over Larry's brother anytime!

Preston?

First time this morning there hasn't been an early morning update from either the Northern Echo or The Gazette, suggests to me something could be something brewing, articles could be getting written up for, hopefully, a 10am announcement.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Every day is Simon Grayson day in my house ??‍♂️?‍♀️?‍♂️?‍♀️??????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1