• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, D.Z. said:

Well, this is more entertaining than me getting pelters.

Cant wait to see your reactions if it turns out Lurker is wrong.

It'll be vastly different to the ones you get as he isn't a bellend about it

• Like 2
  • Haha 8
2 minutes ago, D.Z. said:

We'll just blame you. 

2 minutes ago, D.Z. said:

It’s all in the delivery. Take note...

Cant see Lurker getting any pelters. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

This is a weird argument to be having, they are both big teams. You have kind of totally missed my point. 

A couple of weeks ago many people were excited at the possibility of the Ajax youth coach joining us as Manager! 

Now the same people are up in arms at the prospect of the under 20’s coach at Flu (another large club with high expectations and some very good players) joining as Assistant Manager!

What is your take on that?

Agree on every word Billy. Get a youth team manager from a huge club in South America to join as AM is fairly decent. If it was a no name youth team manager from Sao Paolo, Boca Juniors, Velez Sarsfield or whatever a lot would probably say it's a bold and inventive move by the club. Now it's just jobs for the boys, chuckle brother and whatnot just because he has experience from here earlier. So what? It'll just help him settle in and it's a completely new backroom set-up. He even has years of experience of being an actual AM. He also strikes me as the kind of guy who will actually tell the manager if what he sees isn't working.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, D.Z. said:

Just blame it on having a couple of early ones like SDS

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

To me recently it seems the club is more interested in getting people in who bleed Boro, rather then getting in people who can look at things from an outsider perspective. 

Don't get me wrong I love Leo, but it seems alot of people's views are skewed by how much he loved our fans and they loved him etc etc, where as to some he was just a performing monkey really. 

Does Also have a feeling of Gibson thinking "if I get Leo will they give the new manager who may be seen as unpopular more time?"

Holy Parmo 

I could have done without the last 45 minutes of reading ... 

I want Pulis back .. Then at least most of us have a common goal in hating him as our manager... 

I wish they would announce the manager NOW, no matter who it is, cause this is madness. No one is hired yet and everybody lost not only the marbles but also common sense... 

Some of you only come here to argue and wanting to win those arguments, no matter what they are about... 

A bunch of Mr. Opposites 

Come on Boro, announce who ever it is, so we get other things to talk about, when the dust has settled...

• Like 1