• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

I honestly thought round would be DOF but I also did say a week ago that Woody didn’t want a DOF if I remember correctly.

Can't you even remember your ITK information like?  Very dodgy!! ?

• Confused 1
1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Think of all the nonsense that we can expect on the transfer thread now that this is all sorted out ?

We're gonna get, we're in for, bids have been made........ Unfortunately we couldn't get any of them over the line!! 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

I’m off for a red wine and rola cola as I can’t afford Coco Cola until skybet and paddy payout.

I'm going to set fire to a Boro shirt and then post it on Twitter to show off just how angry I am about all of this ???

The news broke from all the journos at roughly the same time, think they already knew and weren't allowed to say until a certain time, or just think that's when someone told them all?

Just now, Changing Times said:

I think a lot of people will disagree about it being bold, mate.

New philosophy, young coach, return of former coaches (from different managerial areas) , commitment to change style of play, commitment to introduce more youth, announcement that we will be trying to buy and develop players rather than overpay for biggish names.

All sounds very risky, but doing it is bold.

3 minutes ago, Tudders80 said:

We're gonna get, we're in for, bids have been made........ Unfortunately we couldn't get any of them over the line!! 

Well we know he likes a line ?? ? ?

Just now, Brunners said:

The news broke from all the journos at roughly the same time, think they already knew and weren't allowed to say until a certain time, or just think that's when someone told them all?

Would suggest it’s leaked as Gazette would of broke it with them being in the good books at the moment

Just now, Mr_Maz said:

New philosophy, young coach, return of former coaches (from different managerial areas) , commitment to change style of play, commitment to introduce more youth, announcement that we will be trying to buy and develop players rather than overpay for biggish names.

All sounds very risky, but doing it is bold.

Like I said mate I think some people will disagree with it being bold and it's not strictly speaking a new philosophy as it's something we've done before.  Hopefully this time it will be with better organisation and a bit more success.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, J.T. said:

Trying to be positive about this but really struggling!

A few weeks ago it looked like Pulis was staying, I’m not too happy about this but it could have been much much worse

With the appointments that are seemingly imminent and the long term deals for our better youngsters, this does now have the feel of a huge shift in our clubs attitude. Hopefully this is the start of a long term vision.

Fingers crossed it doesn't all go t*ts up in 6 months time and we revert back. Some of our best moments as a club have come off the back of using our academy.