oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

10 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Who was it that mentioned Jenkins coming back? Think that's happening as well. 

Surprised after the way we got rid of him but another good one to be coming back. 

Yeah I wrote about Jenkins yesterday. Good move I feel.

• Like 1
  • Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Yeah I wrote about Jenkins yesterday. Good move I feel.

it's like Gibbo has picked his favourite Boro coaches from the last 20 years and created an "All Star" team 

2 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

it's like Gibbo has picked his favourite Boro coaches from the last 20 years and created an "All Star" team 

Or 'Suicide Squad' 

2 minutes ago, Foogle said:

I hope Robbie Keane is part of the backroom staff, he's currently assistant at Ireland though isn't he?

sure he can do both, Robbo did, Schteve did

9 hours ago, Tom said:

Cheers.

I suppose that doesn't specifically say it's about the attacking style, but I can see why it might set off the alarm bells either way.

I really hope Gibson knows what he's doing.

But didn't Southgate fail miserably then?

How do we know he didn't think "maybe I should have listened to Steve Round more"  - apparently you learn from your mistakes. How do we know that Steve Round didn't change after leaving here? 

There's a lot of assumptions going on based on very little. 

An appointment that needs time, but by all accounts will not be given time by the fans because of the general feeling of being short-changed. Gibbo really doesn't have his finger on the pulse with this appointment and the way it's come about, should've been announced the day after Pulis left. I think most of the ire at this decision will be aimed at SG himself.

Woodgate will have my support until the day he's not the Middlesbrough manager anymore.

• Like 1

I like how even Keane, the one member of the new backroom team that hasn't previously been employed here, and even he is a player we were linked with regularly for about 15 years. 

4 minutes ago, Foogle said:

An appointment that needs time, but by all accounts will not be given time by the fans because of the general feeling of being short-changed. Gibbo really doesn't have his finger on the pulse with this appointment and the way it's come about, should've been announced the day after Pulis left. I think most of the ire at this decision will be aimed at SG himself.

Woodgate will have my support until the day he's not the Middlesbrough manager anymore.

Yeah same. I hope most fans view this the same way - be unhappy with the appointment by all means, and theres plenty to be unhappy about. But that's not woodgates fault. Get behind him and the team until he gives us damn good reason not to. If it goes wrong this one is all on Gibson, and that's where the frustration should be aimed towards. 

• Like 2