• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

If he can convince a woman he is a better man than i

I managed to convince your wife, wasn't overly hard. (well, not until she arrived anyway) 

• Wow 2
  • Thanks 1

It’s nothing new we have always worked at a snail’s pace whether it’s in terms of recruiting players or managers. It has been said before and it will be said again and again, because nothing has changed, the club is incompetent right from the top.

TBF I think we recruited pretty sharpish when we went up in 2016, by our own standards anyway. Think we did similar the season after under Monk. Both occasions we had targets and were willing to spend. It's only right that when you don't have the money, you don't go blazing into every situation waving the dollah dollah billz around and actually take more time to consider. If we had done that when we had the money too, perhaps we'd be in a better place. Who knows.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

TBF I think we recruited pretty sharpish when we went up in 2016, by our own standards anyway. Think we did similar the season after under Monk. Both occasions we had targets and were willing to spend. It's only right that when you don't have the money, you don't go blazing into every situation waving the dollah dollah billz around and actually take more time to consider. If we had done that when we had the money too, perhaps we'd be in a better place. Who knows.

Yeah but KM doesn’t negotiate. When he sees a 30k car he goes blazing into the shop slaps 40k on the counter and leaves with a smile because he didn’t have to negotiate. 

• Haha 1

Leo has been offered a “technical assistant” (similar position to the one he currently has at Fluminense) position at Boro.

5 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

Does that mean he’s ‘technically’ the assistant but in reality just shouts and chest beats?

edit:lost in translation

ivan rakitic GIFW

Assistant to the boss 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2