oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

Managers come and managers go, some with a great heritage some just starting out, but all deserve the chance to be hailed or pilloried based on their time here and what they brought, not just their name and who you preferred.

personally Agnew not the worst manager appointment I’ve seen for boro, that goes to Malcolm Allison. But that my personal view point.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Naisby said:

Managers come and managers go, some with a great heritage some just starting out, but all deserve the chance to be hailed or pilloried based on their time here and what they brought, not just their name and who you preferred.

personally Agnew not the worst manager appointment I’ve seen for boro, that goes to Malcolm Allison. But that my personal view point.

Bobby Murdoch wasn’t great either. 

23 minutes ago, Notts_Smog said:

Worst manager appointment in my life time (Agnew apart). 

Make no mistake, we're heading to League One with the mackems. 

iron man eye roll GIF

22 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Woodgate emphasised that there are players in our u23s that are good enough for the first team. Wonder how many he believes there are.

Wood, Spence, Walker. They're the three I can think of that are most highly rated.

Stubbs maybe? Mahmutovic?

Brahimi perhaps? 

38 minutes ago, Notts_Smog said:

Worst manager appointment in my life time (Agnew apart). 

Make no mistake, we're heading to League One with the mackems. 

If that's true, then atleast we'll have been entertained by getting 9 past us each week!.

Joking aside. I'm content. I wanted Pulis out in Autumn. Wanted someone to come in, promote the youth and try play expansive football. I got what I wanted, therefore I'm going to give them a chance. It'd be mightily hypocritical of me otherwise!

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Can see why we were so quiet for so long... ALL the news coming out today!

Like I said, social media marketing! Don't announce in dribs and drabs as things happen, collate it all together and plan out from a day up to a week of content related to it. I remember last season when the people behind the Twitter feed clearly changed over or started being more human rather than robotic. They're taking that side more seriously now, for sure.