oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

On a comparison which was the worse, relegation from the PL under Karanka or this toxic and tepid spreading decline under Pulis?

This

Strachan still worse in my lifetime though, but Pulis might get there still.....

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

On a comparison which was the worse, relegation from the PL under Karanka or this toxic and tepid spreading decline under Pulis?

This awful period under Pulis. I did try and warn you all on here what might happen even before the guy turned up, not that I am ultra smart, but because I saw it all happen before at WBA. This is even worse though as he has fractured the club, wasted our money and set in motion a decline that may take years to rectify, if ever. I mentioned on here before about his contract at WBA it was rumoured that if he was relieved of first team selection prior to the natural expiry date then the contract was to be paid up plus an extra year. I have a feeling that in addition to this Gibson has also agreed to some role for Pulis within the club after his current team manager period ends. Should this be the case then Gibson should sack himself or do what the Chinese did at WBA, just pay the money to get rid of him. Incidentally I take no pleasure whatsoever in being proved right just sadness at the decline of my football club

This awful period under Pulis. I did try and warn you all on here what might happen even before the guy turned up, not that I am ultra smart, but because I saw it all happen before at WBA. This is even worse though as he has fractured the club, wasted our money and set in motion a decline that may take years to rectify, if ever. I mentioned on here before about his contract at WBA it was rumoured that if he was relieved of first team selection prior to the natural expiry date then the contract was to be paid up plus an extra year. I have a feeling that in addition to this Gibson has also agreed to some role for Pulis within the club after his current team manager period ends. Should this be the case then Gibson should sack himself or do what the Chinese did at WBA, just pay the money to get rid of him. Incidentally I take no pleasure whatsoever in being proved right just sadness at the decline of my football club

There's a few people that I know who are convinced that Pulis has signed a new contract. Maybe it's in the dugout or maybe it's in the boardroom. I'm sure time will tell, hopefully it's turns out to be wrong.

There's a few people that I know who are convinced that Pulis has signed a new contract. Maybe it's in the dugout or maybe it's in the boardroom. I'm sure time will tell, hopefully it's turns out to be wrong.

Not heard anything on new contract personally but if that is indeed true then I can assure you these will be some dark days for MFC

Well Gibson clearly doesn't care anymore as this muppet is still here.

How bad is this going to get? Worse than Strachan for me - I'm certain we never lost 6 in a row under him. If the season started 2 months ago we would be rooted to the bottom of the league.

The players have stopped playing for him. They couldn't give a crap after scoring yesterday. How many of them will be planning their exit strategies.. and what players looking in would be crazy enough to join us.

The problem now is whoever the next man is will start the season with a quarter full ground and boos when the first thing goes wrong. Gibson has already left it too long now.

Gibson, just go! He obviously doesn’t give a *** about what the fans think anymore. The club is falling apart under his “leadership” and he doesn’t appear to care! We need Pulis to go. But I feel it’s time for Gibson to follow him out the door!

Just realised this is the first time that I can ever remember losing 6 games in a row, I was only 5 the last time it happened and I don't remember football before Shteve. Thanks Pulis.

It’s the first time we have lost 6 in a row at this level since 1954. And with the one of the most valuable teams in the league. Embarrassing!

Nixon saying on twitter that Gibson doesn't want to sack him, and he's to stubborn to do so.

I think I can accept him here till the end of the season, to avoid the payout (although I'd still sack him if it was me), but I'm starting to get worried that Pulis will be here next season, honestly think the stadium won't see more than 10-12,000 if that's the case.

Nixon saying on twitter that Gibson doesn't want to sack him, and he's to stubborn to do so.

If he doesn’t want to sack him then what does him being stubborn have to do with it?

Nixon doesn’t like Gibson after the Rhodes saga, I’d take anything he says about him/us with a pinch of salt.

If he doesn’t want to sack him then what does him being stubborn have to do with it?

Nixon doesn’t like Gibson after the Rhodes saga, I’d take anything he says about him/us with a pinch of salt.

Think he meant that he likes Pulis, but probably knows he needs to go but is too stubborn to do so. I know what you mean though, just what Nixon said.

I think deep down Gibson will be worried, but he obviously sees Pulis as a mate for whatever reason and willing to give him much more time than he did Monk. I know Monk wasn't popular at the time and I'm not saying he would have been a success, but it seems ridiculous how he hired Monk to deliver a long term project but sacked him after a few months, then willing to give Pulis a reign to do whatever he wants.

Agreed Jimmy. Add to that that we were only 3 points off the play offs when we sacked monk shows just how far off the pulse gibsons finger really is with his decision making.

I'm starting to agree with jt. He needs to go because hes not making any decisions that are good for the club anymore and you cant live on legacy.

It’s an absolute joke. Gibson just wants a club full of his mates. He appears to want to make it clear to everyone that it’s his club and he can do what he likes with it. As long as he’s got Pulis there kissing his ass at every opportunity then happy days.