oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

Can't just do the decent thing and walk can he? No doubt we'll be stuck with him until the end of the season so we don't have to pay him off!

No chance he’s doing that. The mans a greedy *** with no moral compass.

Exactly right! Doesn't give a crap about the fans having to watch his horrible 'football' week in week out and our team slowly declining down the table as long as he's getting paid. 6 losses in a row is a sackable offence but Gibson won't want to spend more money paying him to leave!

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

Legit question can you cancel/get a refund on a renewal?

Trade descriptions act. Does it say the word "football" on it. If so then I think there is a good case for a refund !!!

In all seriousness though I doubt it. I'm sure there's a clause in there that doesn't allow it.

If you bought it online you are covered by the CCR (consumer contract regulations 2013 - thanks to the EU) which means you can demand to get a full refund for all goods and services within 14 days of purchase. No one seems to know about it, but it is really useful!

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/consumer-rights-refunds-exchange/#services

So yeah - get a refund and let Gibson know why.

On Quest football last night according to Ian Holloway its a cheap shot by Boro fans complaining about Pulis's style of football, Tony's a friend of mine says Holloway, and that is why I would be mortified if Holliway was ever touted as a potential manager at this club, another ***ing dinosaur the cheeky ***.

It’s an old boys club. You criticise one of them and the rest of the dinosaurs come out and slag you off. Fans haven’t got a clue what they are talking about etc etc while they get paid millions to be useless and get fired.

Genuine question. TP apparently came in to fix all sorts of issues in the background, the way the club is being run etc which weren't working.

Was one of those things the way we offer contracts and allow stupid clauses to be put in to them? If so then hasn't he manipulated our ineptitude to gain himself a stupidly lucrative contract.

If this is the case, is this not another case of fraud???

"So Steve, I want this clause, this clause and that clause"......"done"

"Right, first things first, you can't go giving people this clause, that clause and the other clause.....If they turn out to be crap you'll never be able to sack them...."

Someone on Facebook said the club sent him a written confirmation that he can cancel at a later date because he wouldn’t renew if Pulis is manager next season. I think they are desperate for people to buy knowing that very few are happy with pulis.

I saw a rumour the other day suggesting we'd sold less than 7k season tickets. I bet that's not far wrong.

I've had 4 emails from the club reminding me of the early bird renewal and on Friday a letter from the club, a season ticket reminder with the words "History has made us who we are, Now we're shaping the future" so they're obviously desperate.

I saw a rumour the other day suggesting we'd sold less than 7k season tickets. I bet that's not far wrong.

I've had 4 emails from the club reminding me of the early bird renewal and on Friday a letter from the club, a season ticket reminder with the words "History has made us who we are, Now we're shaping the future" so they're obviously desperate.

Yeah I've had quite a few emails, I haven't even bothered to read them.