• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

Any idea what we normally sell at this stage? And when the last time it was at these levels?

Sales are around 60% down yr on yr apparently... sold 7k so far and regretfully at the moment I’m one of them

I was told today that since villa, they have almost stalled on renewals, they may even cut back on matchday staff if the trend continues

Haha no I guess not. Just mentioning he was there

I was there today, sorry to say the tactics were pretty much pulis like. Certainly strikers are the same, poor lad today fell over the ball 3 yds out.

Just been doing abit of research on the Cowley brothers, yes it's a quiet Sunday in MJs household!

I think they would be a breath of fresh air to MFC and just the kind if appointment that could help lift the Pulis gloom and bring back abit if enjoyment to our Saturday afternoons.

Not the biggest of names but does that really matter? Was Eddie Howe a big name? Daniel Farke & Chris Wilder to name a few?

They would know the diamonds in leagues 1 & 2, know how to handle a promotion campaign and play nice attacking football aswell.

We could do a lot worse! In fact we already are!

Just been doing abit of research on the Cowley brothers, yes it's a quiet Sunday in MJs household!

I think they would be a breath of fresh air to MFC and just the kind if appointment that could help lift the Pulis gloom and bring back abit if enjoyment to our Saturday afternoons.

Not the biggest of names but does that really matter? Was Eddie Howe a big name? Daniel Farke & Chris Wilder to name a few?

They would know the diamonds in leagues 1 & 2, know how to handle a promotion campaign and play nice attacking football aswell.

I don't see the Cowley brothers leaving Lincoln any time soon though. They've got another promotion under their belts soon and they also do tons of stuff for the local community. I think it would he a wrench for them to leave and unfortunately I don't see what pulling power Boro have anymore!

I don't see the Cowley brothers leaving Lincoln any time soon though. They've got another promotion under their belts soon and they also do tons of stuff for the local community. I think it would he a wrench for them to leave and unfortunately I don't see what pulling power Boro have anymore!

We have the Bongo... that’s enough to get any manager through the door isn’t it?

There’s a bit of a misconception with the Cowley brothers that they play free-flowing attacking football. As a matter of fact, a lot of their success has come off the back of having tough, rugged and solid foundations. They’ve even stuck with Matt Rhead since being in the Conference who is one of the biggest cloggers in football. I wouldn’t be against the idea of them coming in and think they’d actually be a breath of fresh air but they certainly aren’t the ones to bring in if we want nice football.

There’s a bit of a misconception with the Cowley brothers that they play free-flowing attacking football. As a matter of fact, a lot of their success has come off the back of having tough, rugged and solid foundations. They’ve even stuck with Matt Rhead since being in the Conference who is one of the biggest cloggers in football. I wouldn’t be against the idea of them coming in and think they’d actually be a breath of fresh air but they certainly aren’t the ones to bring in if we want nice football.

Read what cowley has already said on this subject.

Along the lines of.... ‘At this level your not going to have players with enough quality to play out from the back and through the lines. We work with what we’ve got and put a system together to get the best out of them’.

It’s not as simple as thinking ‘people want cowley cos they think he plays attacking football’, it’s actually kind of ignorant.

I’d get behind cowley because he’s a bright young British manager who clearly has something about him. He’s a clever progressive manager.

Wether he could come into a team with better players (who expect to get the ball down more than a league 2 side would) and be a success I couldn’t say but he’s definately got enough about him to give me the confidence that he would.

He’s just one in a list of similar type of promising managers including ‘the bloke from barnsley’ and the bury manager, or even the likes of carrick, arteta and Butt.

I’m praying we go down that route for our next manager rather than another uninspiring dullard. Yes it might all go to *** but that can happen with any manager as we know all to well.

Read what cowley has already said on this subject.

Along the lines of.... ‘At this level your not going to have players with enough quality to play out from the back and through the lines. We work with what we’ve got and put a system together to get the best out of them’.

It’s not as simple as thinking ‘people want cowley cos they think he plays attacking football’, it’s actually kind of ignorant.

I’d get behind cowley because he’s a bright young British manager who clearly has something about him. He’s a clever progressive manager.

Wether he could come into a team with better players (who expect to get the ball down more than a league 2 side would) and be a success I couldn’t say but he’s definately got enough about him to give me the confidence that he would.

He’s just one in a list of similar type of promising managers including ‘the bloke from barnsley’ and the bury manager, or even the likes of carrick, arteta and Butt.

I’m praying we go down that route for our next manager rather than another uninspiring dullard. Yes it might all go to *** but that can happen with any manager as we know all to well.

Would love to have Cowley as manager. Unfortunately our dear leader has a policy of not poaching managers from other clubs, so it’s not likely...

I'm still bitter as ***....but this video on Pulls brought a smile to my face which then turned into a permanent scowl when I realized he is still our Manager. I guess even a prisoner for life gets to smile in jail once in a while......

Edit had the wrong Anthony Pulis clip posted

We have the Bongo... that’s enough to get any manager through the door isn’t it?

And Our Parmo's don't forget our Parmo's