oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

Seriously, what is he even saying in this article? He states Tav is a great young player that will be playing in the Premier League someday and should have played more games this year and he's disappointed he hasn't.......... THEN PLAY THE FLIPPIN GUY YOU DUMB NUT!!!!.

All he does is contradict himself and it's hilarious. Get this guy away from the youth players before he drives them away...

I try not to be too involved with the negativity but this Tav article and how he said VLP was doing great in training but wasnt in the team due to not suiting the current formation. Then it changed to he had been injured throughout his whole time at the Boro. He really doesnt do himself any favours.

The guy couldn't lie straight in bed. But then again, he is crooked !!!!

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

Pulis said it all when he said he never wavered in his belief during the six game loosing streak he has been though it before. That’s the problem not many managers have so many consistent loosing runs.

How would people react, if we got lucky and won the play offs .. Then Pulis after that kept us in the PL in the 19/20 season ... Then retired .. We would then be in The PL with a lot of money and a better prospect of getting a GOOD manager ..

Just a thought ..

Or would you rather see the back of him now.... And then some mid table years with Woodgate and scraps and youngsters?

Genuine question - No sarcastic *** answers, please lads ;)

How would people react, if we got lucky and won the play offs .. Then Pulis after that kept us in the PL in the 19/20 season ... Then retired .. We would then be in The PL with a lot of money and a better prospect of getting a GOOD manager ..

Just a thought ..

Or would you rather see the back of him now.... And then some mid table years with Woodgate and scraps and youngsters?

I’d be delighted to see us go up through the playoffs SD and staying up would be even better.

Just a thought ..

That’s a lot of ifs and buts. I’d rather get promoted, sack him and gamble on someone else. I’d hate a season in the Prem with him at the helm. I hated the last time in the Prem and would rather try something else.

The one and only scenario where appointing Pulis makes sense is if you're a struggling or newly promoted team in the PL, where playing 5 4 1 makes sense against free-flowing teams like Man City. If (and it's a bloody big if) we get promoted this season, I think he'd deserve one season to show whether his catenaccio+ tactics would work in their natural habitat. And I say that as someone who would rather mow the lawn than watch us play at present.

Appointing him in the second tier makes about as much sense as appointing Joey Barton to manage a Hare Krishna conference. It's all going to end in tears.

I know I could not stand another Pulis season and I’m not alone, although those who bought season tickets may well experience the feeling of loneliness and I don’t believe in miracles or fairytales and promotion is simply one or the other so let’s not go there. I said before we are destined for the championship and if we can maintain consistency and play exciting football it will suit most. What would be the point of the Premiership anyway getting stuffed week in and out and the only goal is scrapping points to survive. After the next four games we need a spring clean to get rid of the big dark cloud hanging over the cloud and a sweep of the s@@t that has imbedded itself.

I argued with people last season and early this season about Pulis, I said I'd be happy with his approach if it got us promoted but I've totally changed my opinion now.

Having watched us at home since August I'm just fed up of Pulis and his football. I sat in the ground yesterday actually hoping that Hull would score, I don't want to somehow scrape into the playoffs with him and get promoted playing like this.

I'd honestly rather take 5 season's of trying to build something that's good to watch than fluke promotion under Pulis and stink the premier league out.

Oh and I heard the rumour again yesterday that Pulis has already signed an extension to his contract as manager. It might be rubbish (I hope it is) but there's quite a few people mentioning it.

Oh and I heard the rumour again yesterday that Pulis has already signed an extension to his contract as manager. It might be rubbish (I hope it is) but there's quite a few people mentioning it.

Yeah, heard this to yesterday, guy pretty adamant he has signed a 12 month rolling extension. And on massive money

Yeah, heard this to yesterday, guy pretty adamant he has signed a 12 month rolling extension. And on massive money

???

That would be a catastrophically stupid thing for the club to do and we can only hope the information is false. It is a worryingly persistant rumour though and one I've heard a few people say now.

I'll be finding a local non-league club to watch at the weekends if that fraud is here next season.