oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

Been told it’s TP next season as woody failed assessment. Info came from an ex player.

All we can do now is cross our fingers and pray that your source has got it wrong. I won't be paying to go to a single game next year if he's in charge and that is a truly gutting thought. 

If only there was a 3rd option besides Pulis and Woody... such as literally anyone else on the f***** planet...

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

Been told it’s TP next season as woody failed assessment. Info came from an ex player.

Not that I’m itk, but I heard that too

I hope you local fans take a stand and voice that this isnt acceptable after the way the team has performed this season. I hope season ticket buyers will recall their tickets if able to to send a message. Unacceptable.

I just can't believe Gibson would be so blind to what's going on around the club. It's one thing not sacking him due to hefty clauses or whatever but actually giving him a NEW FECKING CONTRACT?

If Pulis is in charge next season, then I think the rumour of any major investors must be way off the mark, you would look to invest in a club that wants to move forward and that wouldn't be us, you'd be wasting your money.

If Pulis remains in charge then in my opinion Gibson has become a 1st class *** house.

Pulis has failed in getting us promoted. He is so far up Gibson's ass he has probably got another extension and managed to convince Steve we aren't good enough and he hasn't had the correct tools. I hate the man,I hate what he has done to our club in 18 months. He should be given the bullet. He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near this club.

Pulis has failed in getting us promoted. He is so far up Gibson's ass he has probably got another extension and managed to convince Steve we aren't good enough and he hasn't had the correct tools. I hate the man,I hate what he has done to our club in 18 months. He should be given the bullet. He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near this club.

It says everything about what Steve Gibson has become if he is that easy to manipulate, everyone on here can see what's happening with our club, Gibson it appears doesn't have a clue in what direction the club is going, I'll help him with that its down Steve.

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha!

You really couldn't make it up, could you? This is hilarious, how the *** has he managed to fail the assessment???

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha!

You really couldn't make it up, could you? This is hilarious, how the *** has he managed to fail the assessment???

I'm guessing he's not the brightest.

Worst possible news really.

Not only are we stuck with that deceitful idiot for at least another year, I really fear for this the summer transfer window. The investment rumours that got us all excited, I’m guessing won’t happen with him in charge, and just to top it all off the guy that Gibson wants to put the future of our club in can’t even pass his *** examinations for his badges!

Jesus wept.

Not that I’m itk, but I heard that too

Makes sense. UTB

What does?

We heard a rumour a while ago that Woodgate was struggling to pass his badges. We also heard a rumour that Woodgate was earmarked to be the next manager. Bearing that in mind, logic states that Pulis stays until Woodgate is ready.

Then again it’s all rumours isn’t it?

We had the one about red bull, the one about him leaving after the Newport game. The one about him being forced out by SG during the transfer window, the one about him leaving at the end of the season, the rumours that season ticket sales would drop dramatically etc etc etc.