oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

Been told it’s TP next season as woody failed assessment. Info came from an ex player.

Not that I’m itk, but I heard that too

Makes sense. UTB

What does?

We heard a rumour a while ago that Woodgate was struggling to pass his badges. We also heard a rumour that Woodgate was earmarked to be the next manager. Bearing that in mind, logic states that Pulis stays until Woodgate is ready.

Then again it’s all rumours isn’t it?

We had the one about red bull, the one about him leaving after the Newport game. The one about him being forced out by SG during the transfer window, the one about him leaving at the end of the season, the rumours that season ticket sales would drop dramatically etc etc etc.

Well to me, logic would state that if woodgate isnt clever enough to pass what is by all accounts a fairly easy thing to pass - hes probably not going to be able to outsmart many opponents so logically, for me at least, we move on and look elsewhere.

And there is no world that keeping pulis here next season is logical- barring maybe one that we get promoted.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

Not that I’m itk, but I heard that too

Makes sense. UTB

What does?

We heard a rumour a while ago that Woodgate was struggling to pass his badges. We also heard a rumour that Woodgate was earmarked to be the next manager. Bearing that in mind, logic states that Pulis stays until Woodgate is ready.

We had the one about red bull, the one about him leaving after the Newport game. The one about him being forced out by SG during the transfer window, the one about him leaving at the end of the season, the rumours that season ticket sales would drop dramatically etc etc etc.

Well to me, logic would state that if woodgate isnt clever enough to pass what is by all accounts a fairly easy thing to pass - hes probably not going to be able to outsmart many opponents so logically, for me at least, we move on and look elsewhere.

And there is no world that keeping pulis here next season is logical- barring maybe one that we get promoted.

I would take all of these rumours with a massive pinch of salt.

People are getting genuinely upset based on rumours that probably have absolutely no truth to them.

Every rumour listed above was wrong, every rumour came from the same poster on here.

A person we have never met, but who seems to be affecting the entire mood of the forum, even though none of the rumours so far have come to fruition.

Yeah I take them as simply rumours too. Who knows where well be after the summer, but I can see why people are getting riled up that there is a possibility (probably a strong one now) that pulis will still be here next season. He should have been out of the job at the very latest after the 6 game losing streak.

I would argue that even if he does go this summer, it's one year after it should have happened. It was absolutely clear as day what direction this football club was going under his leadership after the play offs last year.

Woodgate looks like he would struggle to spell his own name so this isn’t much of a surprise.

Really do fear for the club if this is true, wouldn’t be at all surprised to see us go down next season, and in a way I hope we do, it’s what Gibson deserves

Woodgate looks like he would struggle to spell his own name so this isn’t much of a surprise.

Really do fear for the club if this is true, wouldn’t be at all surprised to see us go down next season, and in a way I hope we do, it’s what Gibson deserves

Logged in today for the first time in months, the ridiculous hyperbole negativity continues I see... I'll be off again shortly

Logged in today for the first time in months, the ridiculous hyperbole negativity continues I see... I'll be off again shortly

The irony being your first post in months is a negative post..............

Makes sense. UTB

What does?

People are getting genuinely upset based on rumours that probably have absolutely no truth to them.

Every rumour listed above was wrong, every rumour came from the same poster on here.

A person we have never met, but who seems to be affecting the entire mood of the forum, even though none of the rumours so far have come to fruition.

I don't think the concern is based purely on a couple of rumours though.

The whole basis of my worry is Pulis's comments from his last couple of pre-match press conferences which seem to indicate that he thinks he's still going to be here next season.

The negativity you talk about hasn't been created by the fans its been created by the  club, you've got a choice if your not happy with it, if you don't like it tough. Perhaps you could enlighten us all as to what positives we should be taking from this season.

Yes it's a rumour, but as rumours go it's a pretty substantial one and one we've heard from multiple different posters now. To be worried simply means people care about the club. I'd be more concerned if people were positive about this.

Should fans blindly lap up the crap they're served and say 'Thankyou sir, more please'?

Or should they actually want the best for the club that they will still follow years after the current custodians are gone?

In my book if you're happy with Pulis being here next season you a) don't enjoy watching football and b) can't really give a rats *** about the long term future of MFC.

What does?

I don't think the concern is based purely on a couple of rumours though.

The whole basis of my worry is Pulis's comments from his last couple of pre-match press conferences which seem to indicate that he thinks he's still going to be here next season.

This. Here is a quote from todays presser.

"Obviously Steve is one of many owners in the Championship who are not happy with the rules being broken by certain clubs so he’s got that on his plate at the moment.

Once that’s away and once the season is over we’ll have a clear view of where we are going and what we need to do"

More here.

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/tony-pulis-says-theres-lots-16184132

Sounds like Pulis is staying from listening to his comments.

Those that have bought season tickets only have themselves to blame.

How dare they support their football club.. Charlatans!