• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

Nothing much wrong with that article either. I get the impression that some people on here would respond negatively to anything that Pulis says.

It’s because nobody believes his lies. He will get standing ovations if he announces he’s leaving.

Nothing much wrong with that article either. I get the impression that some people on here would respond negatively to anything that Pulis says.

Pulis: "I've just adopted this puppy!"

Oneboro collective: "BOOOOOOO! Boo you Pulis, I bet you won't manage it properly. You're probably lying about its pedigree and who's responsible for feeding it!"

Pulis: "I've just adopted this puppy!"

Oneboro collective: "BOOOOOOO! Boo you Pulis, I bet you won't manage it properly. You're probably lying about its pedigree and who's responsible for feeding it!"

More likely to be “i bought this paralyzed dog a year ago and I’ve cured it without help so now it can walk”.

It’s because nobody believes his lies. He will get standing ovations if he announces he’s leaving.

Its because its coming from a man who talks about the club moving in a new direction, while conveniently not mentioning that he's blown £20 mill on players as well as bringing in players who are on PL wages. Pulis is a fantastic spin machine West Brom fans told us this before a ball was kicked and its proven to be true. If the club does go in a new direction and Pulis (god forbid) is manager or DoF, lets hope he practices what he preaches when it comes to his own contract.

Pulis has done a hell of a lot for the club behind the scenes, btw. It's on the pitch that he hasn't. A large portion of that blame should go to the players.

Like what?

I don't know the ins and outs but I've been told by multiple sources that he's put us in a much better position going forward financially and that he's done a lot to bring the players together, with the exception of a few (I would mention names but the backlash isn't worth it.)

All well and good but for me the football should come first and this season we have been beyond awful to watch for the most part.

Why make such a definitive statement if you have zero information to back it up?

As for a backlash, I've never seen that bother you before with statements you've made.

It shows how crap our club is if we need our coach to be "sorting the club out" surely there's other people who can do that and we can get a coach who can actually coach?

I have information to back it up, but i'm not going to post it here because the last person who shared ITK info got hounded off the forum.

Would this be diggerlad?  Isn't he related to you or something?  He wasn't hounded off here.  He posted some stuff and people didn't believe it.

I think the issue some people will have with the article is twofold. Firstly, it reads a bit like he has discovered the secret of success as opposed to just using some common sense. Secondly, his contention that the mistakes that have been made were fan driven, which I fundamentally disagree with.

Like what?

I don't know the ins and outs but I've been told by multiple sources that he's put us in a much better position going forward financially and that he's done a lot to bring the players together, with the exception of a few (I would mention names but the backlash isn't worth it.)

All well and good but for me the football should come first and this season we have been beyond awful to watch for the most part.

Why make such a definitive statement if you have zero information to back it up?

As for a backlash, I've never seen that bother you before with statements you've made.

It shows how crap our club is if we need our coach to be "sorting the club out" surely there's other people who can do that and we can get a coach who can actually coach?

I have information to back it up, but i'm not going to post it here because the last person who shared ITK info got hounded off the forum.

Would this be diggerlad?  Isn't he related to you or something?  He wasn't hounded off here.  He posted some stuff and people didn't believe it.

diggerlad is my brother and he got abused/laughed at by a few people who were clearly jealous that he had information from people close to the club.

diggerlad is my brother and he got abused/laughed at by a few people who were clearly jealous that he had information from people close to the club.

No he didn't.  People didn't believe or didn't agree with that he said and he didn't like it and had a strop.  I'm not really sure how that can be classed as abuse unless he was getting some PM related stuff that was out of order perhaps?

Now that we know your source, would you be willing to answer my question from yesterday?

No he didn't.  People didn't believe or didn't agree with that he said and he didn't like it and had a strop.  I'm not really sure how that can be classed as abuse unless he was getting some PM related stuff that was out of order perhaps?

Now that we know your source, would you be willing to answer my question from yesterday?

I believe I already did?

I believe I already did?

Sorry I thought you wouldn't go into details yesterday?  I'll go and have a look now.

I believe I already did?

Sorry I thought you wouldn't go into details yesterday?  I'll go and have a look now.

I said I CAN'T go into details because I don't have any.