oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

You said you had information to back it up but you wouldn't post it.  That's what I was referring to.

I'm not going to name my sources. That doesn't mean I shouldn't post what they told me.

I meant the actual details of what he'd done to improve things not the source of the information.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

You said you had information to back it up but you wouldn't post it.  That's what I was referring to.

I'm not going to name my sources. That doesn't mean I shouldn't post what they told me.

I meant the actual details of what he'd done to improve things not the source of the information.

I don't have the actual details, shockingly my source never gave me any spreadsheets or paperwork to look over...

I don't have the actual details, shockingly my source never gave me any spreadsheets or paperwork to look over...

I was more looking for what he's improved than specifics in that sense.  So to clarify - you know for definite that Pulis has improved various things but you don't know what he's improved or how he's improved them?

And you wonder why people question those who claim to know things

Why? Because they might not want to get other people into trouble? Does Smoggydownsouth get this level of grilling? He doesn't exactly go into specifics, because he can't either.

I know for definite that he has improved various things off the pitch, yes.

What things? Surely you must know and I fail to see how that’s revealing your sources. If I have to acknowledge Pulis then I’d like to k ow what he has actually done because so far I only see the negative things.

Nothing much wrong with that article either. I get the impression that some people on here would respond negatively to anything that Pulis says.

Pulis: "I've just adopted this puppy!"

Oneboro collective: "BOOOOOOO! Boo you Pulis, I bet you won't manage it properly. You're probably lying about its pedigree and who's responsible for feeding it!"

More likely to be “i bought this paralyzed dog a year ago and I’ve cured it without help so now it can walk”.

One if his" behind the scenes miracles" perhaps?

Don't quote me on this but I've also heard he's been turning water into wine at the Riverside, money saving and another miracle.

Ok, which leads me back to the question I asked yesterday, like what?  I don't really understand why you either can't answer that or won't answer it.  You know for definite he has improved things so what has he improved?

Why? Because they might not want to get other people into trouble? Does Smoggydownsouth get this level of grilling? He doesn't exactly go into specifics, because he can't either.

Smoggy goes into more details than I know something for definite but I can't say what it is :)

You quoted as absolute fact, I've never heard Smoggy do that. He just doesn't name names and no one asked you too either, just be a bit more specific on all theses wonderful things he's doing.

Ok, which leads me back to the question I asked yesterday, like what?  I don't really understand why you either can't answer that or won't answer it.  You know for definite he has improved things so what has he improved?

I asked him the same and apparently that qualifies me for hounding ITK people off the forum and dragging it down

Smoggy goes into more details than I know something for definite but I can't say what it is :)

He’s always wrong though. ;)

He knew that fry was injured before anyone else didnt he?

Yes I believe he did. He was right about Mikel deal being back on when everyone else said it was dead too.