oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

If he signs a new contract I’ll write off next season already. Surely Gibson can’t be that stupid. With emphasis on downright stupid. The riverside is going to be a morgue unless we magically play differently but that will never happen.

curious to know how many season tickets will be returned if he signs an extension though. Have to figure there are a number of people who re-upped that may reconsider knowing he's coming back.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

If he signs a new contract I’ll write off next season already. Surely Gibson can’t be that stupid. With emphasis on downright stupid. The riverside is going to be a morgue unless we magically play differently but that will never happen.

curious to know how many season tickets will be returned if he signs an extension though. Have to figure there are a number of people who re-upped that may reconsider knowing he's coming back.

Can the season tickets be returned without penalty?

I don't know - I'm sure someone on here said they only re-upped because they asked the club and were told sometime in June there would be a period to refund them. Don't know how true it is in reality though.

I’ve read numerous posts on the boro Facebook site which said the ticket office had promised them they could return their tickets if they wanted to.

Fair enough. Will be genuinely interesting to see how many get returned if Pulis is given an extension though. I don’t think it’ll be as many as we think as a lot of people are all talk!

Just been told that Pulis is set to sign a one year extension, you can either believe me or not, i'm not going to post proof.

I thought he’d already signed it according to you?

Just been told that Pulis is set to sign a one year extension, you can either believe me or not, i'm not going to post proof.

I thought he’d already signed it according to you?

When did I say that? I may have said that the plan going forward is for Pulis to stay in charge until Woodgate passes his badges, but I had no idea if he'd actually signed a new contract or not.

Don't take this the wrong way mate but I sincerely hope that you're wrong.

I don't know - I'm sure someone on here said they only re-upped because they asked the club and were told sometime in June there would be a period to refund them. Don't know how true it is in reality though.

I hope they got it in writing.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48170745

Guess nothing has been decided yet.

Though this statement baffles me.

"This club has a fantastic academy. There are some wonderful players here. They have got to be given the chance to bloom. Over the 18 months, we've managed to do that."

All I noticed was some of the lads given a cameo role on the odd occasion.