oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

For the record - I'm not completely against woodgate being appointed and would be fully behind him if he does. Hes not the brightest around but since when has that been a requirement to know football?

I'd much prefer someone a bit more exciting though

Hard to tell but the best managers come across as intelligent individuals. You can’t be too thick when you have to lead more than 30 individuals in a very competitive environment + loads of other training staff.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

I think it would be an awful, poorly thought out and short sighted decision.

If Gibson wants to annoy the fan base even more then probably the best thing he could do is replace pulis with woodgate.

If Gibson wants to annoy the fan base even more then probably the best thing he could do is replace pulis with woodgate.

Disagree with this. Lots of people will moan for sure - especially online - but I think 9/10 boro fans will take woodgate ahead of pulis right now.

Again I'd prefer more imagination and to look abroad but if it's a straight shootout between the two I'll take the man who isnt a proven liar and fraud

Someone said on here a few days back that TP was going and it would be announced soon. Any more information about it

Hi

TP is still here and no announcement has been made

Helpful

It was me mate. I haven't spoke to the girl who told me since i posted it. I will be seeing her on Friday. I'll ask if she has heard anything.

Someone said on here a few days back that TP was going and it would be announced soon. Any more information about it

Hi

TP is still here and no announcement has been made

Helpful

It was me mate. I haven't spoke to the girl who told me since i posted it. I will be seeing her on Friday. I'll ask if she has heard anything.

Top man, I'm just clinging onto th hope it's true and will be on his merry way soon!

Disagree with this. Lots of people will moan for sure - especially online - but I think 9/10 boro fans will take woodgate ahead of pulis right now.

Again I'd prefer more imagination and to look abroad but if it's a straight shootout between the two I'll take the man who isnt a proven liar and fraud

Or we could do what other teams do and like actually put some effort into it.

Or we could do what other teams do and like actually put some effort into it.

You could argue with yourself. That's exactly what I said in the second paragraph.

You just disagreed that it would be a poorly thought out and short sighted decision!

How can you possibly think it’s anything else?

I disagreed with your second point that appointing woodgate would be the thing that annoys fans worse.

I never said anything about whether it would be a good decision or not.