oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

Transfer window opens a week today. Hopefully he is gone by then......

I think he is contract won't up until after the playoff final, so we may not hear anything until the end of the month.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

Transfer window opens a week today. Hopefully he is gone by then......

I think he is contract won't up until after the playoff final, so we may not hear anything until the end of the month.

Players and managers leave before June. They just get paid up til then

This is what it looks like when a paper writes the truth instead of writing what the clubs tells them. Very good article and something you'd never read in the MFC Gazette.

Absolutely straight to the point, brutally honest and to the point. Why does this club always drag its heels. If its true about the one year extension then which ***head put that in his contract.

Before everyone has a heart attack, triggering the extension has to be agreed by all parties, not just Pulis.

Only problem with that is its Boro we're talking about, were there seems to be a shortage of common sense.

This is what it looks like when a paper writes the truth instead of writing what the clubs tells them. Very good article and something you'd never read in the MFC Gazette.

Absolutely straight to the point, brutally honest and to the point. Why does this club always drag its heels. If its true about the one year extension then which ***head put that in his contract.

Probably the one with the hat and glasses (;

The same one who gave Adama such a low release clause in his.

Before everyone has a heart attack, triggering the extension has to be agreed by all parties, not just Pulis.

Only problem with that is its Boro we're talking about, were there seems to be a shortage of common sense.

He's on over £3m a year. 

If we agree to this extension when he's pleaded poverty for months then it's farcical, probably tops previous ones. 

Get him gone and rebuild from there. I'd be happy if Gibson came out and told us the future/plan. Something along the lines of a 3-5 year plan, play youth etc. lower expectations and if we did go up then it's a massive bonus.