• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

I would have put my money on Pulis staying, but some of the things that are coming out, the anti Pulis negativity from the tabloids, Alan Brazil on talk sport saying that Pulis is going, the survey asking why fans aren't renewing, I've never known that before,even the information Tudders received suggests he's gong.

The chairman knows the backbone of this club is the supporters, once you lose them its hard to get them back.

It’s not even just pulis, the lack of forward thinking, jobs for the boys, terrible recruitment and overall lack of anything remotely exciting is playing just as big a part. Pulis is just the ultimate poster boy for it all.

Yeh like a little clique, and if you speak with a Boro accent its even better, because you get a job for life. It would be no good us bringing in a foreign manager again, because he might want to bring people in who actually know how to coach, and that would mean the end of the present shambles. Our scouting network would probably do better employing the local boy scouts, they couldn't do a worse job than these other clowns who couldn't pick their noses.

If you remember when we signed Monk we didn't announce it until after the summer break. I think they're just very slow.

I forgot about that. Went on for weeks where everyone knew what was going on but the club said nothing. Worst kept secret ever haha.

Just read Pulis quotes in the Gazette and I almost feel for Pulis, I said almost. Would things be different had he got the players he want or if players had stayed.

No.

That article pushed me over the line. I’ve email the club FAO of Steve Gibson. Just stating my opinion that Pulis has set about blaming all and sundry for his failures. And asking why on earth we know not one thing about our plans or objectives for next season.

I felt better for getting it off my chest. Odd that non renewers get a questionnaire but those renewing just get assumed to be super happy.

Asked if anyone knew why TP was at SOL last night and apparently he was scouting Lowe for Boro... read into that what you will

That may suggest that the continuity that people have been craving is going to happen