oneBoro Forum
BearSmog

The Head Coach Thread.

I genuinely believe Pulis was probably staying on but the renewals survey could blow that out of the water - guess its like waiting for a vote count. I wonder if players got a questionaire too

I would have put my money on Pulis staying, but some of the things that are coming out, the anti Pulis negativity from the tabloids, Alan Brazil on talk sport saying that Pulis is going, the survey asking why fans aren't renewing, I've never known that before,even the information Tudders received suggests he's gong.

The chairman knows the backbone of this club is the supporters, once you lose them its hard to get them back.

It’s not even just pulis, the lack of forward thinking, jobs for the boys, terrible recruitment and overall lack of anything remotely exciting is playing just as big a part. Pulis is just the ultimate poster boy for it all.

Yeh like a little clique, and if you speak with a Boro accent its even better, because you get a job for life. It would be no good us bringing in a foreign manager again, because he might want to bring people in who actually know how to coach, and that would mean the end of the present shambles. Our scouting network would probably do better employing the local boy scouts, they couldn't do a worse job than these other clowns who couldn't pick their noses.

If you remember when we signed Monk we didn't announce it until after the summer break. I think they're just very slow.

If you remember when we signed Monk we didn't announce it until after the summer break. I think they're just very slow.

I forgot about that. Went on for weeks where everyone knew what was going on but the club said nothing. Worst kept secret ever haha.

Just read Pulis quotes in the Gazette and I almost feel for Pulis, I said almost. Would things be different had he got the players he want or if players had stayed.

Just read Pulis quotes in the Gazette and I almost feel for Pulis, I said almost. Would things be different had he got the players he want or if players had stayed.

No.

Asked if anyone knew why TP was at SOL last night and apparently he was scouting Lowe for Boro... read into that what you will

No.

That article pushed me over the line. I’ve email the club FAO of Steve Gibson. Just stating my opinion that Pulis has set about blaming all and sundry for his failures. And asking why on earth we know not one thing about our plans or objectives for next season.

I felt better for getting it off my chest. Odd that non renewers get a questionnaire but those renewing just get assumed to be super happy.

Asked if anyone knew why TP was at SOL last night and apparently he was scouting Lowe for Boro... read into that what you will

Chris Lowe?

That may suggest that the continuity that people have been craving is going to happen

Which article are you talking about?

The Gazette rounded up the Pulis quotes from the season. Makes horrible reading