• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

Latest Sky Bet Boro manager odds

Jonathon Woodgate 7/4

Chris Hughton 7/2

Danny Cowley 7/2

Tim Water 5/1

Michael Reiziger 10/1

Aitor Karanka 12/1

Mikel Arteta 14/1

Tim Water is an interesting one.

Does he like to play a fluid formation?

This surely cannot be true regarding Pulis fleecing us for north of 10 million, even we cannot be as financially stupid as that. Frankly I am feeling quite sick at the moment, just waiting for the 'we have no money left' sob story from Gibson now and then I can throw it all up

Even more weird they’re all still bumming each other and ‘grieving’. Reading gibson and pulis’ statements and Victoria Gibson’s tweet it sounded like they were more bothered about having a knees up at each other’s houses and pubs.

I can’t really believe that Gibson has agreed a deal that has seen a manager earn 10 million in 18 months without winning promotion. Surely he can’t be that reckless despite holding a Pulis in high regard. Fair enough if it hinged on gaining promotion.

Thanks to Lurker and SDS for the info you are kind to share. It's apreciated!

Any new rumors on who we will get as manager?

I would really like a "foreign manager" with good overseas contacts .. If we are on a budget, the gems can be found in Europe without costing a fortune.

Another gem like Uwe Fuchs would be nice.

Couldn’t agree more ;)

Even more weird they’re all still bumming each other and ‘grieving’. Reading gibson and pulis’ statements and Victoria Gibson’s tweet it sounded like they were more bothered about having a knees up at each other’s houses and pubs.

I don't think it's weird at all mate.  Whatever remuneration Pulis received from the club is money that Gibson was happy to pay him or he wouldn't have agreed to the contract.  Pulis has said nothing but good things about Gibson so why wouldn't they do the same in return?  The fact that fans paid to watch that ***e all year long isn't their problem is it?  Plus all of the 'blame' can be placed on Monk when in fact it's entirely down to Gibson and Bausor.

Tbf if I was going to bum Tony Pulis I’d want to have a couple first

I can’t imagine pulis being a power bottom tbh, he’s a definate Dom top, bausor looks more like a bottom and Gibson looks like one of them who sits in the shadows and watches.

I can’t imagine pulis being a power bottom tbh, he’s a definate Dom top, bausor looks more like a bottom and Gibson looks like one of them who sits in the shadows and watches.

You sound ITK on this  :upside_down:

This Holstein Kiel goal went viral earlier in the season. If their play is consistently like this it looks quite like how Liverpool attack, playing out quick from the keeper into a rapid and direct attack.