oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

This Holstein Kiel goal went viral earlier in the season. If their play is consistently like this it looks quite like how Liverpool attack, playing out quick from the keeper into a rapid and direct attack.

that is fabulous

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

Quick update - we are looking to talk to Cowley at Lincoln and Woody... only names I have so far and I am told names could be released for smoke and mirrors

Smoke and mirrors or also because that info is pretty much in public anyway so still not giving much away. Cowley all day for me out of those 2 though.

Correct me if I'm wrong but these two guys aren't the supposed foreign coach we are after ?

It’s just two names I know we want an interview with next week... doesn’t mean we’re not chasing foreign targets... it could also mean the info that I’m getting is incorrect to keep other clubs from trying to get someone were looking at

Quick update - we are looking to talk to Cowley at Lincoln and Woody... only names I have so far and I am told names could be released for smoke and mirrors

Cowley now 1/2 for the West Brom job

Cowley now 1/2 for the West Brom job

That says it all... literally highlights smoke and mirrors etc and just because we want to interview doesn’t mean we get said manager. Time will tell

I was told Phil Neville is on the list of potential candidates who Adrian Bevington (Head of Recruitment Operations) has consulted with in his days with the FA. Neville had duties with U21's and pursued his UEFA B license. He appears to have admirers within FA based on his work with Womens team.

Personally think a DOF appointment is far more important at this stage for the long term stability and growth of the club.

Stendel into 8s, everyone else has drifted slightly

Not sure about Stendel to be honest, for me theres definitely better options

Who in your opinion are the better options, not a pop at you just a general question, because we're all going to be toing and froing with this in the next few weeks, personally  I would take a leap of faith with Cowley.