• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

It's strengthened Woodgates odds,all other's have drifted.

Whats the point in Kenyons involvement if it's Woodgate.

Can someone answer me that one please.

Getting depressed with the Woodgate talk now.

No one 100% knows if it’s woody. I said I think it would be him otherwise I would suggest he would of gone with the others... just because Kenyon is involved really means nothing... if the targets he suggested said no then that’s just how it is

No one 100% knows if it’s woody. I said I think it would be him otherwise I would suggest he would of gone with the others... just because Kenyon is involved really means nothing... if the targets he suggested said no then that’s just how it is

What if it’s one of Woodgate ex Real Madrid teammates like Roberto Carlos or Raul? They might be happy for him to stay to show them the Boro ropes

I still don't think it's woody. I get that him still being there seems to strengthen his position but I don't see him having his own 'people' yet. I think ultimately, one day Gibson wants woodgate to be manager but not yet. I'd be massively surprised if he gets it.

Agree if all these interview rumours are true then why bother doing them if woodgate is the #1 option anyway.

If Woodgate was the successor one would have thought everything would have been announced and the interviews would have been a non-starter. 

I hope its not Woodgate - outside of the usual stuff we've heard on this forum - i'm hoping for something different some ideas and someone that has some experience prefably someone that understands the leagues and knows a bargain or two.

Got a gut feeling it isn't Woody. I think he's being kept on to gain experience for a possible future job as manager. Where else does he have to go?

With so many names floating around, I would be very disappointed if the club opted for the safe option.

I really don’t understand the Woody hate . He may or may not get the job but just because he worked under Boolis it doesn’t mean they are the same.

As for me I would love to see Mogga back but can’t see it happening

Of the others I am sceptical at getting the latest German off the rank just cos everyone else has one

End of the day anyone is a step up on the last fella so he will get my support

Well most people here are supporting the likes of arteta or cowley I haven’t seen anyone mention a German just cos it’s ‘fashionable’. Give us more credit please mate.

I know SDS mentioned that today is the first they'd heard they were leaving but I heard Curtis Fleming on the radio on the way home tonight and he didn't sound surprised by the news at all, he's already looking forward to his next role and good luck to him.

I think it's rare the whole coaching staff of a sacked manager gets kept on. Though perhaps a bit strange to leave it a few days between announcing the manager would leave and then his staff. I don't imagine anyone except Woodgate was expecting to stay, just a matter of the formalities which were delivered today.

Every man and his dog knows Woodgate is on the list for the big job. But said it before, I don't think he's certain to leave even if he doesn't get it.