oneBoro Forum
BearSmog

The Head Coach Thread.

Seems things have moved on at a pace... been in interviews all afternoon and evening. Wonder what tomorrow will bring

Is this ‘woodgate or jokanovic’ thing true or is there more than just them?

If Woody does get the job and things go pear-shaped, will that be Woodgategate?

Seems things have moved on at a pace... been in interviews all afternoon and evening. Wonder what tomorrow will bring

Is this ‘woodgate or jokanovic’ thing true or is there more than just them?

As I said earlier too many names coming out in one go for my liking... 3 new names in 24hrs says to me smoke and mirrors

Genuine question, what do the club gain by putting out false names?

I guess it gets the public and media discussing ‘false’ names rather than digging for the actual name so other clubs don’t try and get in.

If I had to put my money anywhere right now it’d be on Reiziger

I’m hoping Mendieta’s cryptic Instagram story posts about being in London mean he might be involved in some way.

I’m hoping Mendieta’s cryptic Instagram story posts about being in London mean he might be involved in some way.

I think he has a house in London.

I guess it gets the public and media discussing ‘false’ names rather than digging for the actual name so other clubs don’t try and get in.

Yeah that would make sense if we were looking at someone a bit under the radar, it would no sense if Woodgate is the man.

Seems doubtful to me.  I'm pretty sure other clubs could simply pick up the phone and call the respective agents involved to find out what's happening.  It's not like they are going to keep quiet about it.  If things have moved on at pace I see no reason for any smokescreen as we would be about ready to get it done.

I think he has a house in London.

Judging by his Instagram he is opening a restaurant / got something to do with a restaurant opening: https://www.instagram.com/p/BxkY4sIhtQA/?igshid=yyqbh8kbzx6n

Explains that then.

Keith Downie

Told Slavisa Jokanovic had his Middlesbrough interview today. The Serb is one of a handful of candidates Boro want to speak to before making a decision

Everything MFC

7 mins ·

‪Slavisa Jokanovic had his Middlesbrough interview earlier today. The former Watford and Fulham boss is one of several options the club want to speak to before making a decision. ‬

‪(via Sky Sports)