• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

I am not carrying any particular torch for John Terry but what exactly has he done that so many people on here are so anti. I know he was a bit of a tearaway when younger but has there been more recent negative stuff about him in the press, or is it personal feelings on his character. I know the Villa players hold him in high regard for his leadership qualities, (as did the Chelsea players), I am not so sure of his coaching abilities though.

Little bit of an update. As Bailey says on Twitter it is Gibson doing interviews so I apologise for incorrect info... my source thinks Jokanovic interviewed well. Gibson holding another today but no names given as of yet. Thinks Woody is last resort

I am not carrying any particular torch for John Terry but what exactly has he done that so many people on here are so anti. I know he was a bit of a tearaway when younger but has there been more recent negative stuff about him in the press, or is it personal feelings on his character. I know the Villa players hold him in high regard for his leadership qualities, (as did the Chelsea players), I am not so sure of his coaching abilities though.

The Wayne Bridge thing?

Little bit of an update. As Bailey says on Twitter it is Gibson doing interviews so I apologise for incorrect info... my source thinks Jokanovic interviewed well. Gibson holding another today but no names given as of yet. Thinks Woody is last resort

Good news. I have a feeling that today is Reiziger and it's between him and Joka

I am not carrying any particular torch for John Terry but what exactly has he done that so many people on here are so anti. I know he was a bit of a tearaway when younger but has there been more recent negative stuff about him in the press, or is it personal feelings on his character.  I know the Villa players hold him in high regard for his leadership qualities, (as did the Chelsea players), I am not so sure of his coaching abilities though.

Shagged his team mate's lass and did what he could to cover it up

Got done for using racist language

Full Kit W*nker

On top of that he seems like an arrogant bellend.

The racism.

The banging his team mates ex partner while married.

The fact he wanted to sign a contract with villa if they got promoted with a clause where he ddint have to play against Chelsea.

His general character and way he comes across is very dislike able in my opinion also, and hes never come across as a clever football man.

From Bailey.

On Slavisa Jokanovic and Middlesbrough, he met with chairman Steve Gibson - who is seemingly taking a hands-on approach in the manager hunt - earlier this week in London. His demands/requirements, as expected, are substantial and include a sizeable transfer and staff budget...

I get the feeling it's not gonna happen

Good news. I have a feeling that today is Reiziger and it's between him and Joka

Where is the Reiziger talk coming from? I thought he just got promoted at Ajax

Not confirmed yet and it's apparently due to him being linked with us.

De Telegraaf reported that he was going to on Sunday but nothing has happened. This article was published yesterday on VoetbalPrimeur. Just a quick not, everywhere it says Traveller it should say Reiziger:

'Ajax promotion suddenly uncertain: Traveler shows up as a candidate in Championship'

Published: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 at 13:50

Last update: Wednesday 22 May 2019 at 14:18

Michael Reisjes is in the picture at Middlesbrough. The Northern Echo reports that. Middlesbrough, active in the Championship, recently said goodbye to manager Tony Pulis. Traveler would be a candidate to succeed him. 

The 46-year-old Traveler has been at the helm of Young Ajax for two years now. In his first season, he became champion with the promise team. This year the coach and his team finished in eleventh place in the Kitchen Champion Division. 

De Telegraaf  wrote last Saturday that Traveler is in the picture to follow in the Johan Cruijff Arena in the footsteps of Alfred Schreuder, assistant to Erik ten Hag. Schreuder starts work at TSG Hoffenheim. Aron Winter should make way for Re traveler and Christian Poulsen, another new face. 

Perhaps it will not come to that, because  The Northern Echo  pushes Traveller forward as a candidate at Middlesbrough. The former Orange International was the club's player in the 2004/05 season. In addition to Traveler, Jonathan Woodgate, Chris Hughton, Aitor Karanka, John Terry and - yes - Gabriel Batistuta are also mentioned.

The racism.

The banging his team mates ex partner while married.

The fact he wanted to sign a contract with villa if they got promoted with a clause where he ddint have to play against Chelsea.

His general character and way he comes across is very dislike able in my opinion also, and hes never come across as a clever football man.

Oh dear, yes I had forgotton that stuff. So we employed Pulis who was nearly done for perjury, are interviewing a guy with alleged ganster links and another who is a racist and serial shagger. You could not make this stuff up