oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

Any news on Reiziger?

Still got my fingers crossed for him. Heart isn't in it for Jakanovic. I think it would be a fun short term ride but not something better five years down the line.

Woody and a decent DOF is my second choice.

Ask Watford what it's like 5 years after appointing Jokanovic!

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

we can do as Derby

Derby reported a pre-tax profit of £14.6 million after selling their Pride Park stadium to owner Mel Morris for £80m. The club then leased back the ground, which was independently valued but on the club's books as an asset worth £41m, from a company owned by Morris.

Who owns the Riverside?

Wikipedia says it's owned by Middlesbrough FC

we can do as Derby

Derby reported a pre-tax profit of £14.6 million after selling their Pride Park stadium to owner Mel Morris for £80m. The club then leased back the ground, which was independently valued but on the club's books as an asset worth £41m, from a company owned by Morris.

Who owns the Riverside?

Soon to be owned by Bulkhaul

we can do as Derby

Who owns the Riverside?

I thought it was a 99yr lease from the council?

we can do as Derby

Who owns the Riverside?

I thought it was a 99yr lease from the council?

Yeah, that's why I asked.. I'm sure there was something controversial about it. 99 year lease and Gibson pays £1 per year?

Just had a message saying interview process is pretty much done... thinks possibly hear something next week.

So any idea as to who has been getting interviewed today then?

Honestly mate I haven’t been given names... I’m not gonna say I know when I really don’t. I thought info would be sketchy as soon as it became apparent SG was doing interviews and I was told Kenyon and Bausor were.

If the interviews are over, can we rule out John Terry? Think it's unlikely that he would be spending the run up to a play off final talking to another club? I doubt villa would allow it.

Just had a message saying interview process is pretty much done... thinks possibly hear something next week.

So any idea as to who has been getting interviewed today then?

Honestly mate I haven’t been given names... I’m not gonna say I know when I really don’t. I thought info would be sketchy as soon as it became apparent SG was doing interviews and I was told Kenyon and Bausor were.

Ok thats fine. It does make you wonder though why it will take to into next week to make an announcement.

If the interviews are over, can we rule out John Terry? Think it's unlikely that he would be spending the run up to a play off final talking to another club? I doubt villa would allow it.

Why not? I can't imagine popping to and from London is out of the ordinary for someone like Terry. If they train on the morning, he could go in the afternoon and be back by evening.

Why not? I can't imagine popping to and from London is out of the ordinary for someone like Terry. If they train on the morning, he could go in the afternoon and be back by evening.

It's not like a normal job interview in football though. You have to be given permission by the club they are with to talk to another club when you're under contract. Maybe they gave him that permission, who knows, but I'm not sure it's likely.

It's not like a normal job interview in football though. You have to be given permission by the club they are with to talk to another club when you're under contract. Maybe they gave him that permission, who knows, but I'm not sure it's likely.

Steve probably asked him to leave after he turned up to the interview in his Chelsea kit anyway