oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

If the interviews are over, can we rule out John Terry? Think it's unlikely that he would be spending the run up to a play off final talking to another club? I doubt villa would allow it.

Why not? I can't imagine popping to and from London is out of the ordinary for someone like Terry. If they train on the morning, he could go in the afternoon and be back by evening.

Let's not forget mummy Terry will want to visit Boro to do a bit of shoplifting oooops sorry bit of shopping. So he will have to make time for that in his busy daily schedule and also daddy Terry the plastic gangster may want to visit and make some new connections with some of the well known villain's of the North.  :)

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

Terrys odds maybe about to tumble... I stress this is only a rumour that I have been told in last 10 mins

I suddenly feel ill

Terrys odds maybe about to tumble... I stress this is only a rumour that I have been told in last 10 mins

I suddenly feel ill

Me too

If the interviews are over, can we rule out John Terry? Think it's unlikely that he would be spending the run up to a play off final talking to another club? I doubt villa would allow it.

Why not? I can't imagine popping to and from London is out of the ordinary for someone like Terry. If they train on the morning, he could go in the afternoon and be back by evening.

Let's not forget mummy Terry will want to visit Boro to do a bit of shoplifting oooops sorry bit of shopping. So he will have to make time for that in his busy daily schedule and also daddy Terry the plastic gangster may want to visit and make some new connections with some of the well known villain's of the North.  :)

Well that would make Woody a perfect assistant. Allegedly.

I suddenly feel ill

Me too

I'd take him over woody.

I wouldn't

Also no offence to SDS but he hasn’t had to much right when it’s came to managerial change rumours haha

Btw please don’t see that as a dog and stop posting them, I get your just passing on info.

Of course they are because there are people on here who will naturally pass on That info to friends and there will be a little run of money on him making the odds tumble.

I'd expect the same if someone came on and said that about any potential manager.

Thee problem is by sharing that Info it automatically effects the market you are taking about.

Please let's not get too carried away with betting odds. People bet to get money, not to get managers appointed. They are not much of an indication of who will eventually get the job.

I suddenly feel ill

Me too

I'd take him over woody.

I wouldn't

I wonder what message this would send to Woodgate. That said, I'd sooner have Terry than say Heckingbottom or the Nigel Pearson types..

Im not sure what I think about Terry as a manager. Obviously not the best as a human being but then so are many in football.

Might be a good manager. Might be dreadful.

Imagine if we got Leo back aswell as Terry. Be a few scraps on the touchline throughout the season :0