oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

Assombalonga started 'misfiring' as soon as Pulis walked through the door it appears

11 league goals in 23 appearances under Monk

10 league goals in 42 appearances under Pulis

Think that has a lot to do with

a) How he’s being utilised ie substitute

b) What support he was getting under each manager

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

What’s clear to most people (except a certain Welshman) is that he is not a sole striker and I think I would be better on the wing

That said I think he is a luxury striker that operates more in a front 4 than any line up we are ever going to see when we are so overloaded with defenders and defensive midfielders

Sacking Pulis now won't see us getting promoted this season - we've got very recent proof that binning the manager off at this stage of the season renders the rest of the campaign redundant. So the least we can do is take TP at face-value, see what he does in Jan, and then see where we end up. If it's a disaster then yeah, change at the end of the season.

You would definitely think we were 6th bottom after having spent the majority of the season in the bottom two.. as oppose to the exact opposite of that. You miserable basturds!

I notice the tense used is always "you", I presume you mean you Boro supporters.

The arrogant notion that 5 people in a forum represent the entire opinion of Boro supporters.

Also, you can't class yourselves as a supporter when all you do is criticise.

When I buy my season ticket it gives me the right to praise or criticise as I see fit, you are an immature wind up merchant who isn't worth bothering with, hence ignorance is bliss where you are concerned cheerio.

This forum is actually toxic these days. It's no wonder nobody rarely checks in, banter has gone and nobody is aloud to voice their opinion.

Opinions are like @rseholes, everyone has got one and most of them are full of sh!t

This forum is actually toxic these days. It's no wonder nobody rarely checks in, banter has gone and nobody is aloud to voice their opinion.

Opinions are like @rseholes, everyone has got one and most of them are full of sh!t

Just a shame, I used to login daily as I don't live close or get to games but it's actually horrible now. Nevermind maybe it's just where we are at as a club. That's my view.

Just a shame, I used to login daily as I don't live close or get to games but it's actually horrible now. Nevermind maybe it's just where we are at as a club. That's my view.

It always happens when the club goes through a bit of a rough patch, I just let the toxicity go over my head.

I disagree, 3 different posts full of good discussion

Don't believe i'm saying this but for the good of the club losing today may see the end of Pulis. I never willing hope boro get beat but today, i do

You aren't alone. I was about to post on the match day thread that I am concerned we are going to concede a late winner today, but I'm not really concerned. Not if it gets him the boot.

a result for the Pulis haters today..! :crying: :disappointed: :crying:

I don't know about you guys, but I'm fuming about being in 4th position which a *** weak squad and the Jan transfer window just around the corner......... we've never had it worse. 

:)

a result for the Pulis haters today..! :crying: :disappointed: :crying:

I don't know about you guys, but I'm fuming about being in 4th position which a *** weak squad and the Jan transfer window just around the corner......... we've never had it worse. 

:)

If you have hope still for transfer windows then I don't know what to say except bless your optimism and how can a 90 million pound squad be weak!

For perspective if we repeat Pulis' performance last season when he came in from now onwards we end with an extra 41 points on 80 which would still be short of automatic we need more than a win at Reading to sort our problems out. I'm glad McNair and Saville stepped up because I personally don't think they're bad signings but we were less than convincing again in a 2nd half plenty of cracks are still there.

Don't believe i'm saying this but for the good of the club losing today may see the end of Pulis. I never willing hope boro get beat but today, i do

What boro fan are you seriously?

don't bother supporting the club you absolute muppet!

you should never want your team to get beat regardless of manager situation etc