• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

Reiziger into 4/1

Got on him at 16/1 last night.. think hell have moved after the rumours started last night about the youth ajax coach

Yep itll be people on here causing that drop.

Don't think we'll hear anything from the Club until after the Bank Holiday, even if they have it down to a final 2 unless someone else is sniffing around one or both of them.

Surely Mogga is worth another look after the work he has done at Blackburn. If he had the current squad do you really think we wouldn't have made the play-offs

We may be cutting costs but we are far better off than the last time he was here. Woodgate would be a good assistant as well

Of the others I am not knocked out with most of them (Terry really!) and the vibe is that Jokanovic wants money we don't have. The Ajax connection would be nice but I would be happier with a Chris Wilder type to re-engage club and fans and think Mogga could do that

Couldn't do it here with limited resources last time. Blackburn finished 15th. The old heart rules the head route doesn't work. Same with all the Leo bull*** thats flying about

Reiziger into 4/1

Got on him at 16/1 last night.. think hell have moved after the rumours started last night about the youth ajax coach

What was the rumour?

Reiziger into 4/1

Had him at 8/1 earlier this week, fingers crossed

Reiziger into 4/1

What was the rumour?

There was a dutch paper reciting the Northern Echo article that we might be interested and that is the apparent reason why he hasn't yet signed as assistant to their first team.

I can't see why Reiziger is still supposed to be in the running. Last Saturday he was appointed assistant coach of Ajax under Erik ten Hag. It looks like Mitchell van der Gaag will replace him as coach of Jong Ajax.

I can't see why Reiziger is still supposed to be in the running. Last Saturday he was appointed assistant coach of Ajax under Erik ten Hag. It looks like Mitchell van der Gaag will replace him as coach of Jong Ajax.

Except, he wasn't. It was reported that he was going to be and then it never happened.

Except, he wasn't. It was reported that he was going to be and then it never happened.

Yesterday's news in De Telegraaf is that Van der Gaag is in talks to replace Reiziger as coach of Jong Ajax. Reiziger is to replace Alfred Schreuder, Ten Hag's current assistant, who is to manage Hoffenheim.

There is no mention of any connection between Reiziger and Boro in De Telegraaf.

Reiziger into 4/1

Had him at 8/1 earlier this week, fingers crossed

Got him at 14/1 last week  :fire: