• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

I can't see why Reiziger is still supposed to be in the running. Last Saturday he was appointed assistant coach of Ajax under Erik ten Hag. It looks like Mitchell van der Gaag will replace him as coach of Jong Ajax.

Except, he wasn't. It was reported that he was going to be and then it never happened.

Yesterday's news in De Telegraaf is that Van der Gaag is in talks to replace Reiziger as coach of Jong Ajax. Reiziger is to replace Alfred Schreuder, Ten Hag's current assistant, who is to manage Hoffenheim.

There is no mention of any connection between Reiziger and Boro in De Telegraaf.

That's fine, it doesn't mean it's definitely happening though.

If Reiziger was 100% replacing Schreuder as assistant, why hasn't he been announced yet? Ajax's season is over, no need to wait.

I can't see why Reiziger is still supposed to be in the running. Last Saturday he was appointed assistant coach of Ajax under Erik ten Hag. It looks like Mitchell van der Gaag will replace him as coach of Jong Ajax.

Except, he wasn't. It was reported that he was going to be and then it never happened.

Yesterday's news in De Telegraaf is that Van der Gaag is in talks to replace Reiziger as coach of Jong Ajax. Reiziger is to replace Alfred Schreuder, Ten Hag's current assistant, who is to manage Hoffenheim.

There is no mention of any connection between Reiziger and Boro in De Telegraaf.

Having read the De Telegraaf article, they do mention him being linked to us...

Having read the De Telegraaf article, they do mention him being linked to us...

Which article is that? There IS an article on ajaxfanzone.nl about Reiziger replacing Aron Winter as Ten Hag's assistant (not Schreuder). This article says, 'At an earlier stage, Reiziger was still linked with the English club Middlesbrough but remains faithful to Ajax'. Unless Ajax are playing their cards VERY close to the chest, it looks as if Reiziger is going nowhere.

Sky Bet

Jonathan Woodgate 6/5

Slavisa Jokanovic 10/3

John Terry 4/1

Michael Reiziger 4/1

Paul Heckingbottom 7/1

I would put my money on John terry,as he's involved in Play off finals won't be revealed till mid next week

Sky Bet

Jonathan Woodgate 6/5

Slavisa Jokanovic 10/3

John Terry 4/1

Michael Reiziger 4/1

Paul Heckingbottom 7/1

I would put my money on John terry,as he's involved in Play off finals won't be revealed till mid next week

I think there's a very good chance of this happening if we don't hear anything by the end of the week even thiough it will not go down too well with a selection of Boro fans.

Sky Bet

Jonathan Woodgate 6/5

Slavisa Jokanovic 10/3

John Terry 4/1

Michael Reiziger 4/1

Paul Heckingbottom 7/1

I think there's a very good chance of this happening if we don't hear anything by the end of the week even thiough it will not go down too well with a selection of Boro fans.

just please not Woodgate, any thoughts on Scholes not been mentioned at all

Has Arteta been ruled out completely? Or is it just quiet about him? That's the kind of surprise appointment I would like to hear

Am I right I’m thinking Heini Otto basically implemented the Ajax youth project to where it is now?

Tease.

Tease?  He keeps saying he doesn't know stuff for certain and that half the stuff is just his opinion!  The only person he hasn't suggested for the job is himself  :)

Some of you lot are actually genuinely mental  :omg:

*** off

Such aggression. Much swear.

I think the poor lamb is struggling with all of this  :D

Just had a £10 on Jokanovic. Got zero info to back it up just going with my gut

I've got it on Woodgate & Terry. Hope I lose.

So the sensible bet is not to bet on any of those three  :oops: :P