oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

18 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

Why would gibson bother interviewing a guy he knows is a none starter? People

come out with some weird theories sometimes!

Surely it's better to hear someone out than not? 

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

It's like when I've auditioned people - sometimes the least obvious choice does the best work and changes the way you think of the project. Always better to have a wider field and narrow it according to the work they bring rather than just what's in your own head 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

Surely it's better to hear someone out than not? 

So he took the expense and time of travelling to London to spend a few hours talking to jokanovic for a laugh? 

Possibly you could say it would be a stretch for us to afford him but we spoke to him to see if he’d be worth it. But if he’s had an interview we’d have known his demands in advance and there would have been more purpose behind it than a ‘chat’.

its like going to London to see a car you can’t afford just to kick its tyres.

• Like 2
Just now, White Band said:

Where has this Grayson talk suddenly come from?

Not sure he would be the best fit for us.

He turned up on a few betting markets out of the blue yesterday. 3rd fav on skybet last night.

Why would Jokanovic go for an interview if he knew Gibson won’t go anywhere near in terms of salary and backing? 

I hope it’s Jokanovic. I hope it’s not Terry. I hope Gibson only gives it to Woodgate if he truly believes he is the best for Boro of all realistic candidates. 

Whoever it is gets my support ??

15 minutes ago, northern boro said:

Sky Bet

Slavisa Jokanovic 2/1

Jonathan Woodgate 5/2

Simon Grayson 10/3

John Terry 6/1

No clear favourite there. Nobody being odds on suggests the bookies haven't got a clue whats actually happening.no idea idk GIF

I'd still like to see Reiziger take it as I think it will be a complete shift in styles as a club. Failing that then Jokanovic but I think his style will rely on us being high spending next year with a couple of solid additions