oneBoro Forum

The Head Coach Thread.

17 minutes ago, D.Z. said:

Woodgate as head coach with DoF (Possibly Simon Grayson but interviews are ongoing.)

Just passing on what i've been told, I really hope it's not true but there you go.

Sounds like a windup because it's that bad ?

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, D.Z. said:

Well we shall see, won't we? I hope i'm being a sucker and falling for it again but at least i'm putting information out there as opposed to just ***ting over everything like you.

I thought you weren't posting your "ITK" information in case you were hounded off the forum - change of heart? 

My friend was saying he saw a rumour on the internet that Grayson could possibly be being lined up for the u23 role. This obviously does not assist as to who the next possible boss is mind. Lurker - yesterday you said it was Jokanovics to lose. Was that based on info you had been told or just your own instinct?

Also, Woodgate telling people he not getting the job could just be Woodgate being coy.

9 minutes ago, Randy Sandwich said:

I thought you weren't posting your "ITK" information in case you were hounded off the forum - change of heart? 

Partly change of heart, partly because I knew i'd get a reaction out of you and Will.

Woodgate stabbed Pulis in the back over his negative tactics, he's a ruthless little *** who will do anything to get the job so of course he'd tell people he's not getting it.

2 minutes ago, D.Z. said:

Depends who the DoF is.

Exactly, pointless getting just anyone. If the DoF thing is true I think it could make reiziger more of a possibility, don’t think he’d have any issue working in that set up. Then again neither would woodgate.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, D.Z. said:

Partly change of heart, partly because I knew i'd get a reaction out of you and Will.

Woodgate stabbed Pulis in the back over his negative tactics, he's a ruthless little *** who will do anything to get the job so of course he'd tell people he's not getting it.

I'm just glad you're no longer hindered by the fear of being hounded off the forum - I was having sleepless nights about it. 

• Confused 1
Just now, Randy Sandwich said:

I'm just glad you're no longer hindered by the fear of being hounded off the forum - I was having sleepless nights about it. 

I was never hindered by the fear of being hounded off the forum, it's precious of you to think that I care so much about an internet forum.

18 minutes ago, D.Z. said:

FWIW (and this is ridiculous if true) Woodgate was going back to Liverpool as a coach and SG didn't want to lose him.

Back to Liverpool? This alone tells me your info is, let's say, sketchy

28 minutes ago, D.Z. said:

I like Woodgate even more now. If he had any say in Pulis leaving then his stock has gone up with me. It sounds like Woodgate is really impressing the hierarchy. Maybe he actually is good. 

Just now, Tudders80 said:

Back to Liverpool? This alone tells me your info is, let's say, sketchy

He's held in high regard there from his time as a scout. Like I said, I hope my info is sketchy, I don't want Woodgate in charge!

16 minutes ago, D.Z. said:

I was never hindered by the fear of being hounded off the forum, it's precious of you to think that I care so much about an internet forum.

Oh I thought when you said you didn't post your ITK info as you didn't want to be hounded off here then that's what you meant.

So we all have to decider your cryptic messages these days? 

I haven't gave a moments thought to how much you care about an Internet forum, but hey - if it gave you a little warm feeling  inside then fill your boots.