• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

What would peoples views be on Nigel Adkins? Just read he still not agreed to extend his stay at Hull so thought would ask peoples views on him?  Someone who in past has worked very well with tight budgets. 

Mentioned this a few weeks ago. Still hasn’t signed a new contract at Hull so could be one to watch. 

10 minutes ago, thatoldchestnut said:

We are delaying things so we can see what dregs WBA and Swansea leave behind?

I heard from somewhere that WBA are struggling to get a manager in because the senior players are apparently happy with the caretaker manager in charge now, like our squad was with Agnew. Haven't seen anything since though mind you. Swansea are a bit of a basket case at the moment, owners are asset stripping the club and the fans most certainly not onside with them 

1 hour ago, Z3man said:

Not being critical here, but can someone tell me what is so special about Arteta, why would it be such a coup, is it just because he has worked under Pep.

If you need someone to explain what's so special about Arteta then you'll never understand what's so special about Arteta so it's pointless even telling you what's so special about Arteta.  I think it's cos he's Spanish or something.

3 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Don’t see it being Woody... just can’t see why it would take so long to get it announced and the fact downing has been released. Wish I knew more but haven’t a clue at the moment.

It might be that they want to announce a full experienced coaching team and DoF (someone well liked) alongside him to give the fans a bit of hope.

Don't think Downing being released has any baring on this. The Gazette said yesterday the club might still talk to him.

5 minutes ago, Lord_Moose said:

So if Jokanovic decides tomorrow that he doesnt want it who does that leave?

Woodgate, Grayson and Heckingbottom? There must be someone else please ?

John Terry, David Moyes, Nigel Pearson, Sam Allardyce, Tony Pulis, Alan Pardew, Mark Hughes, Billy Davies, Steve McClaren, Ian Holloway, Chris Coleman all still available.

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

John Terry, David Moyes, Nigel Pearson, Sam Allardyce, Tony Pulis, Alan Pardew, Mark Hughes, Billy Davies, Steve McClaren, Ian Holloway, Chris Coleman all still available.

And how many of them would you want?