• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seriously mate, it's done.  I think everyone gets your opinions on this...but The club/Gibson have made the decision they are entitled to make, time to move on. you can be angry at the club

FWIW -The Chinese discussions with Gibson were centered more towards Bulkhaul and Rockcliffe. Despite what was said in the media the talks were primary regarding club sponsorship and hotel owners

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not but you have a tendency to recommend Danish people for various things. 

Posted Images

Between Karanka and Woodgate it would have to be Karanka. 

Still crossing my fingers that Jokanovic will take it. However it’s a long time since his supposed interview and it’s unfortunately starting to look unlikely. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, J.T. said:

Between Karanka and Woodgate it would have to be Karanka. 

Still crossing my fingers that Jokanovic will take it. However it’s a long time since his supposed interview and it’s unfortunately starting to look unlikely. 

I really don’t understand what jokanovic is looking for. He’s not going to be getting many offers as attractive as ours

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, king boro said:

who would you pick guys karanka or woodgate as manager 

Woodgate, warts ‘n all. I Would rather risk the unknown than go through another season of rigid football. A season of gung-ho stuff, just to recharge the batteries.

if karanka can promise too steve gibson that he can bring in some good talent that will excite the fans that player  caravalho from forest looks like a class player he could be the ramires type player we are missing and he should bring stuani back and play him up top with britt and have tav and adomah on the wings   

1 minute ago, king boro said:

if karanka can promise too steve gibson that he can bring in some good talent that will excite the fans that player  caravalho from forest looks like a class player he could be the ramires type player we are missing and he should bring stuani back and play him up top with britt and have tav and adomah on the wings   

The lad from forest cost them 13mil, no way we have anything like that spend on a single player.

2 minutes ago, king boro said:

so we would need to sell players to get him from forest gestede 6m randolph 7m

Think you’re selling Gestede a bit short like. He has a whole year left on his contract.